New Waterproof Remote with Display (FelixRemote)

Thank you for the info. And yes. Your remote does look nice too :slight_smile: :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

tomorrow final assembly then the recivers will be built.

Br
Felix

4 Likes

One (almost finished) FelixRemote. I am so proud of every piece a produce, because its simply so much work for these to produce. The sadinge drives meme crazy but simply look at the endresult. Sanded ones are going to be from now on more expensive, because i simply dont have the time anymore standing at the sink for 10h and sanding. But eitherways here is my finished build:

The remote is still open. Im closing it up tomorrow and sending it out on wednsday. Stay tuned for the next one i produce.

Br
Felix

8 Likes

Looking good! And that is one cute current clamp! Where did you find it? Would like to use it as well :innocent:.

Amazon. β€œCute”? Can handle 200a and you dont need to cut wires.

1 Like

Sorry, I might have insulted it… I meant small and powerful for all of its capabilities, good find!

And the finish of the remote looks awesome as well, could have been injection molded :innocent:.

Nono i was just kidding. It costs 10€ and is fairly accurate 0,3A Β±.

Br

I suggest you re-design the case so that you can make a mould and then use one of the various casting resins to pour mould your cases. They will be stronger than 3D prints and waterproof immediately meaning you save all your time and can put it into software and improving the remote functionality.

1 Like

@Felixfoiler as far as water proofing / surface finishing is concerned instead if epoxy have you considered using PETG & this method ? it may save some time? (saw it on another thread)

. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRLJ4ylGTFc&t=12s

1 Like

thanks i will look into it.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07W5P8RMT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and in case anyone wants a bit more data about the remote, here is my manual:

@zaja.cz

Br Felix

1 Like

Final pics bevor it gets sent out

No i dont deviler it without any foam.

Foil is still on the display, to leave my customers the peel off experience.

Im open for new orders.

250€ exl shipping not sanded out of 3d printer but with coat and personal color.
320€ incl shipping (eu) sanded looking like a ferrari

Br Felix

And for those I said I put on the list. Please contact me again. It is simply to long ago and I want to know who still wants one

If I would take 3 units do you give me a discount?

at the moemnt im having problems. im developing a v2 version with custom pcb. Stay tuned

Hi Felix, very interested in purchasing a remote, is this still possible?

Thanks

Yes the 5 testers are selected, but feel free to be purchase one after the testing is over. There will be enough pieces available and for a reasonable price.

Br
Felix

1 Like

Felix,
I am interested in buying one also. Red or black. Let me know what the next step is. Nice work!

Next step Is to be patient. It will be available Mai-june. A proper introduction will follow this month.