Power electric efoils surfboard

We are a specialized power ,electric,gas,efoil surfboard maucfactures.We have more than 10 years of experience surfboard.To perfect service, to meet the customer needs of all kinds of customer concept, the company advocates good after-sales service, common progress with customers, the concept of win-win cooperation,to provide every customer with high-quality products, one-stop procurement and the most professional technical services. We also welcome more overseas orders.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-style-waterplay-surfing-stand-up_1600752488596.html?spm=a2747.product_upgrade.0.0.72f071d2raSaQJ
If you are interested in it,please contact me Email ID: JamesZeng@yuhuan-med.com

Your message is a bit confusing, could you clarify it ?

• here you show a new board design using a Waydoo like electric hydrofoil,
  • on the alibaba page, you show a Waydoo promotional video advert, a 5 year old fashion HISUN electric hydrofoil, …

Do you sell boards only ?

1 Like

Exactly the same findings as the colleague…
In general, very strange behavior, especially if you want to sell something.
About 6 months ago, I tried repeatedly to contact you through the alibaba app to buy efoil, but it didn’t work.
Dear JamesZeng, Thank you for motivating me to give up your services and to build my own efoi.

We are surfboard company that sells all kinds of Customized surfboards.

Frist of all,I am very glad to received your message.I get it you through the alibaba app to buy efoil,but it didn’t work.You should check if you have a registered account.IF you have a registered accout,Maybe the buyer you purchased did not reply to you.IF you want to buy efoil,pls contact me through Top Quality Custom Waterplay Surfing Powered Electric Hydrofoil Surfboard Carbon Fiber - Buy Electric Hydrofoil,Electric Hydrofoil Surfboard,Electric Hydrofoil Surfboard Carbon Fiber Product on Alibaba.com
contact me Email ID: JamesZeng@yuhuan-med.com