Progression project? Standupzone?

Hi,

Anyone know what the deal is with the progression project forum “silencing” people? I responded to somebody else’s comment and have been silenced ever since, and contacting the admin goes nowhere.

Seems like this site uses the same software so I’m hoping someone here has some insight…

Also I see the standupzone is gone.

I guess Facebook is taking over, which I find troubling because their algorithm is always manipulating people.

A forum needs to be a public place for open discussion, otherwise it’s a blog or a corporate mouthpiece.

I’m on these “forums” less and less because to many people have lost the ability to think and reason, basic communication skills would be a huge improvement.

What did you respond to? It must have clearly upset someone

Being upset is choice, and part of being human.

Forums need to be feelings unmoderated, therapy probably a better place for someone who is easily upset and doesn’t know how to regulate.

Erik reached out to me and unsilenced me, apparently an auto “spam” setting.

Happened the same to me.
In a thread about efoil bateries exploding I shared something that happened to a friend with a picture of the aftermath. After that I have been banned for almost one year now with no explanation.

From what I have seen over the past several months, and it has been discussed on the forum, the AI spam removal setting is on high/very conservative. The Admins seem to be making corrections when notified. There are a lot of scammers in the buy sell section, which has bled over to the rest of the site.