Propeller sale FOLDING PROP liftfoil

I I sell a liftfoil folding propeller.

Brand new and unused, just to see how it’s made !

free delivery in Europe (chronopost)

price 795$ plus shipping, plus tax, I paid 1200 €.

I’ll let it go for $700.

Now that production has ramped up for this prop, they are not as expensive as they were.
Lift has them on there website for $795.

I would take it for 300$

yes 795$ without transport , 100$ for Europe and with out taxes ( around 200€),

so you can buy it on lift , no problem :wink:

yes, and me too.

at 300$ i need 10 pcs.

No need, I already have one. Mine was 400€ +20€ shipping for the latest version. Not the older version.

My point was that you should ask for a fair price.
Yes, you payed too much for the first ones. Doesn’t mean you should try and Rip off the next guy.

2 Likes

You bought it from FR?

:+1: Yes.

3 Likes

Wich Diameter dos this prop unfolded?

Wow! Now that’s a beautiful piece of engineering. How does it ride compared to the solid one? Are you happy with speed and acceleration?

I haven’t completed my second build yet, so still untested.
I don’t expect similar power from this prop. I’m actually hoping it has less which might give me a softer throttle range when I use it in surf.

1 Like

How did you do? I contacted them 2 days ago and they just told me I have to go through Lift…

Maybe lift didnt like him selling them direct. Lift owns the licence on this prop

He replied to me this morning on the forum, it is under controlled: they seem to be allowed to sell it and pay a part to Lift for the licence.

If someone is looking for another folding prop, I still have one for sale. Drop me a message

1 Like

Yes please send me more photos of it…

Got another one with 7075 aluminium that fits to other efoils as well… and is only 359€

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

This its bad copy of LIFT PROP.

For start you need better screws :rofl::pray::see_no_evil: because its nooot good ween rotating

6 Likes

Well it has still great efficiency. with flipsky 65162 motor I fly with 1100W @ 20km/h and 1400W @30km/h … not bad I think…so the screws are not a big factor :wink: