Slow Build Austria / Salzburg

Sorry, the Adapter I construct myself and print it :wink:

And I change to Tampra VESC 75/300 and to passive cooling. So I not need my pump :wink:

1 Like

What I do by my side is put my mobile phone inside and record movie to show from where come the water!

1 Like
  1. water test.
    I am happy, no water was after the test inside!

2 Likes

Fois news ,
What type of gasket did you use to seal your hatch?

On the flat inside the lid I glue this:
EPDM Zellkautschuk 2 mm Stärke 0,5mx1m einseitig selbstklebend schwarz ideal als Dichtung oder Dichtband ebenso als Antirutschmatte besonderst langle https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07PK49FJZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_fZIkhNPEyxLVL

1 Like

I often was asked about my Duct.
Last week I redesign it that he fit now to the FR Propeller and he get 4 ( instead of 3 ) spokes. I also made them stronger and have 4 holes inside to put a 2mm CFK pipe inside.

Here are the Link to my STL.

1 Like

Yesterday evening I do my first full test in the lake.
Three problems…

First I should quickly learning to foil :rofl:

Second, I had problems with my safety line. The magnet was not strong enough. So I put them without to mount it on my legs and lose it on the middle on the lake and must swim back :rofl:

Third problem, again little bit water is coming inside the Akku area. I see he is mounted to high and the cover not really nice closed. So I will fix that and try again…

And here are the video from my wife, yes, I know… :flushed:

3 Likes

Looks like your wife is falling asleep during filming :slight_smile:

Is that Mondsee?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no, perhaps she saw a nice guy and forgot to film me :thinking:

No, it is Wolfgangsee, St. Gilgen and the place is the Waldbad Führberg :wink:

1 Like

concerning the Action shown is this video, I just fall asleep too. :rofl:

1 Like

Yesterday I am driving to the lake and do my next test.
The board often was totally under water, after around 1 hour test I opened the lids from the electric and Akkus and all was dry. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I think my work is finished!

Now it is time to start learning to ride a efoil :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Great job and great build!!

You probably already figured it out, but from the short video it looks like you might need more weight forward after standing up and before getting on foil. Stand up, move forward (more then you think), get the board planing well. Should be moving pretty fast without foiling then step back slowly until you can start the foil.

Gunning the throttle with you weight back feels like the nose wants to go up a lot and foil feels more like it is dragging through the water then lifting. Maybe similar issue to an airplane stalling, need to nose down and get more speed before trying to go up.

Got to spend some time on the lift efoil last summer from a friend and watched a bunch of brand new people try it for the first time. That was 90% of the people’s issue getting up.

4 Likes

Some good tips and tricks here:

2 Likes

Where did you buy this electronic box from?

This weekend I get more experience
But also my LG waterproof Mobile was not waterproof and I got again no metr.at Data :rage:

Here a video from Lesionday 3

3 Likes

Where do you buy your connectors from, I’m also in Austria and looking for a supplier?

Looks fun, great job! I can’t wait to join you guys, I will start my build in September.

wich connectors?

box

The grey connectors in this picture and also where did you buy this Alu box?