/SOLD/ Freshly rebuild lift 5”4

Hi guys, I’m looking for a customer to sell my lift rebuild board,
After changing 2 battery from lift I lost my mind and rebuild everything my self, the board now is
stable, works phenomenally, and I can’t be happier… but for me it’s to big, I use to give this board to friends, them them start on a bigger board because it’s easy, but when you try a smaller board, you are not coming back.
Talking about the board, I changed the speed controller, (spinted 85250) and the battery, witch now have 2,6kw/h instead of 2.1kw/h, (real 40km range, 10 complete cycles) everything is taking care by a smart bms, I want to point out, I’m not an amateur, I’ve been doing batterys from 2014.
You of corse have a different controller, personally I use the flipsky vx3,
The propulsion system is the regular lift, you have 3 prop to chose, 3 blade 7”, 2 blade 7”, 2 blade 8” (FR)
The foil is the 200classic
The board also got automotive protection wrapping, the original color is brusched white, behind the wrap tha are 2 small scratches, (nothing crazy but I want to point it out)
You also get a 5A charger, but you can upgrade for a bigger one
Everything also comes with the originals bags.
Looking for 4.500€ + shipping

2 Likes

The wing has some structural damage? If so, should be made clear to the buyer.

The photo was done tho show the damage, bdw no impact, was only a bad quality control from lift, that spot was only filled with resin, that’s why it brake

That spot is the heaviest loaded part of the fuse, so it will affect strength for sure. Might work, might not, depending on the rider.

In 1y dident got problems, that’s way I dident fill it

Some shots of the board in action:

Price drop to 3900€ must go!!