Someone familiar with the New vesc 75200 additional 2 buttons on top set up

Hi guys just got 2 new vesc 75200 with the black aluminium cooling plate also I got the 2 Bluetooth modules .
Seems like the new 75200 got 2 new buttons on top.
I added a picture:)

Does someone familiar with the difference between the previous 75200 and the new one?
Do I need to take the buttons position into account during the programming of the vesc?

Also am I connecting the Bluetooth module to the right socket:)?

Thanks for the help

Hi again:)

Trying to modify my electric jet bodyboards
Using black aluminium 75200 vesc and flipsky 65162 motors.
Was frying few 75200 in previous attempts.
Some from not sufficient water proofing and some most probably from overheating.
As i noticed the speed of the jet bodyboard is dropping after 20-30 seconds and i assumes its the vesc protection activation. I was adding water cooling plate on top of the vesc original black aluminium cooling plate but I think it was not working good enough.

Planning to upgrade the 75200 putting it inside a waterproof case and this time to strip the vesc from the black aluminium box and black aluminium cooling plate. adding watercooling plate under the mosfets and hopefully that would help me stop frying my 75200 from what I assume was overheating

So got the 2 new 75200 and was planning implementing some of the advice you guys suggested

So i found that i can remove completely the black aluminium cooling plate and conect the water cooling block with thermal paste to the bottom of the pcb board (directly under the mosfets).
on top planning to add 2 12v small fans to blow air on the all pcb .even though it will all be inside a close box i noticed from other project that letting air blowing on the mosfets is very effective.

Also I purchased the Bluetooth module so i was hoping to be able to keep track on the vesc temperature and avoid continuously burning the 75200.
Any other ideas:)?

By the way someone is familiar with the 2 new buttons on top of the vesc and do i need to take the position into account when programming the vesc
Adding a picture.

Thanks in advance

Seems to be a new DCDC output for BEC or servo. Ask flipsky🙂

This is a link for what appears to be a different version of what you have. I didn’t see your version on their website but didn’t look very long. Best to contact them directly.

At @Alex2 That is a Makerbase VESC, and not a Flipsky

Yep i know the flipsky is the motor i purchase:)

They sent me this pic.i will try to figure it out