Support from ANT BMS FACTORY DIRECTRLY

ANT BMS was unded in 2016. ANT as a manufacturing plant, covers an area of 10500 square kilometers and has 6 imported fully automatic production lines. With more than 200 software and hardware R&D engineers and quality control team,

Not like any other 3rd party sellers, I am directrly from the factory, any quesiton please feel free to contact,

Hello ANTBMSFACTORY, do you have a Name would be easier. I have a question, I checked your website, and it seems all of your BMS have only passive balancing with balancing currents with max 100mAh. Is that correct? Do you have some solution with aktive balancing and higher balancing currents?
Greetings
Toto

Yes, For sure, I am jimmy… we ant bms only do passive balancing bms SIr.

Hi Jimmy

and what is the highest balancing current your BMS can have

Is there a reason why you need high balancing currents or active balancing?

With new cells, arranged properly, balancing should almost never need to actually happen.

I’ve got packs that are over 12 months old that I’ve never seen balance, and are still well below the start balance threshold.

Because the Battery I want to use it for has 600Ah and for this 50mAh balancing current is not enough

Maybe a seperate active balancer. Some people use them with big storage batteries.

Thats what I am using now from Daly, thought maybe there is something integrated availible