TAKUMA efoil fraud. Any other victim here?

Hello everyone!

Is there any other “victim” of TAKUMA fraud?

They had very nice discounts on the page in June, so I have ordered a new efoil set and some additional things. They were even offering me to buy some additional products for a good price over email. So, my order was placed and paid on 19th of June, they kept delaying the shipment with additional wooing and offers, they urged me to order more and unfortunately I did. Then they simply stopped replying to my messages. I have received an email from them on 11th of July that my order is on the way, no tracking number, no invoice. Two days after I got an automated reply that the company was closing its doors and everything has been quiet since then. I did some detective research as no one from Takuma could be reached in last two months, and got an email address of responsible person after closing. I emailed him/her today and got a reply in French with a link to a page where I can file a claim. The company went bankrupt. So they systematically deceived customers until the last moment, collected the money and disappeared. Now my payment will be split between all the creditors and I will end up with no efoil and no money!:rage:|

Any idea or help? It’s very frustrating for me, as I don’t speak French and don’t know anything about their legal system!:pensive:

Update: Takuma still ignores my messages, nothing from them, my order was paid 1 month before they have closed. Their bankruptcy administrator has seized all the products, but this shouldn’t happen for the things that were on stock, paid and were “ready for shipping”. I have also contacted them, but they arrogantly reply to my emails in French and act as if they have nothing to do with it.

Best regards,

Blaz

That sucks big time!

Did you pay by creditcard? If so, they might be able to help.

How did you paid your stuff? Only Chance to get money back is over the payment method in this case.

Unfortunately I have transferred the money to their account, as there was an error with card payment.
But they were misleading me for a month or more, that I will get my stuff, then they just disappeared.
They even tried to sell some more things for couple of thousands more 2 days before closing. So they knew it and it’s an obvious fraud.
Pity that I can’t attach screenshots here. Such a shame.

They even tried to get some more money from me 3 days before closing, which was never mentioned. They knew it and it’s an obvious fraud.

Never shipped/arrived

Expensive lesson learned. Always use a credit card to pay!

I really hope you get your money back!

As far as I know, the people who bought the company is in Canada. Please follow the link below and try to reach them .

https://efoilsurf.ca/?fbclid=IwY2xjawF8gahleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHQNb_-Vy32yW1FfrF2bzH6onPPXujF6dKOM54IwvO2Zy12PzLs_ET9unGw_aem_dYuDik5RYcf4L3ek4_TOzA