The best Vesc to use for a e foil?

I stopped running water cooling. My Trampa 75/300 is swimming in corrosion X inside an aluminum box for a year now. The box is wrapped with the copper tube I used for water cooling, but just not being fed with water. It just doesn’t seem to need cooling. It’s inside the board enclosure, not touching anything metallic. The box gets hot if I’m racing, full throttle use for an hour. Almost too hot to touch. Normal riding and surfing it stays nice and cool. I’ve never had it thermal shutdown or anything.

2 Likes

I have no proof of it and I am counting on you for tell us how long it will last :wink:
The only back round I have is with my Jetski and wd40 , flexfuel E85 and gasoline rubber hose , atm oil and car bushing : urban myth they attack material and they do , just took a couple of years on my engines ( the worst was loosing a steering wheel bushing while driving)
When I took off the fets padding on my 75/300 , i just had the « feelings » it will do the same, I felt more comfortable using a « dry » protection

But I agree with you , probably better lasting time in our setup using this kind of protection

1 Like

I’ll Update you guys if my 75/300 dies. I’m building another control box and I plan to fill that one as well.

:call_me_hand:

pls share the size and sourcing of alu box