Trampa / VX3 configuration problem

Gnd, tx, rx and 5volt. I needed to connect a extra cable to ppm because otherwise i was not able to get the wizzard working with the vx3 remote.

Maybe you can say something about this, when you hear about this connection?

yes it is the good connections, have you tried to disconnect the ppm in order to leave only the UART because the problem probably comes from the additional connection in ppm

Yes i did, the first time that i used the wizzard tool there was no ppm cable connected. That time the wizzard could not calibrate the remote when trottle button was pulled in. Somehow it could not see the remote signal.
And te tool settings was uart and ppmā€¦

if Iā€™m not mistaken in UART mode, no need to configure the remote with the wizard, thatā€™s what I did!

not need!

Set the Remote to Current Control under the VESC Settings, set UART and the Remote will be working.

Okay i will try again if i get this to workā€¦ but i already did try this the first time. Thanks

Is it also possible to display the bat. Status on the renote display tru connecting an extra cable to the bat.+ port on the vx3 receiver chip? To get the 48volt bat voltage displayed on the remote?

Or wil the receicer chip be broken after this? I am not sure for how much voltage the bat+ port on the receiver chip is able to handle.

And i am not sure if this input port is for bat. Communication or a different way to power the receiver chip than tru the 5volt port? Is this familiar for anyone of you to how to use this bat+ input port?

Try switching your tx and rx wires around

Already done, no resultā€¦ if i do that than my temp in the display of the remote wil disapeare.

So the must be connected at the good way around. Otherwise there was no temp. In the display avaideble.