Turnigy battery source

I am looking for a source of Turnigy 20_0 High Discharge Li-Po batteries or any suggested alternatives - based in the UK

Have you searched Hobbyking.com for the batteries? I know they operate in the UK.

Thanks for the response. Yes I have tried Hobbyking, eBay and Amazon as well as internet searches - everywhere is showing “nil stock” and no indication of when new stock might arrive.

Hi, maybe I can recommend the battery pack for you. We are a battery manufactory in China.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am currently using 4 Turnigy 20-0 12-24C discharge 444.0 Wh, 20000 mAh, High discharge Li-Po Batteries, 6 cell 22.2V. We use them in pairs, each pair wired in series and two pairs wired in parallel. Measurements are length 200mm, width 73mm and height 90mm (height could go to 100mm but length and width are critical measurements). I am looking for 4 new batteries or a combination that gives me the same output within the measurement constraints. My e-mail is mike.pascall@btinternet.com and I live in the UK. Thanks for any help you can give me. Kind regards, Mike