Used high aspect wing

Hello…
Anyone have high aspect wing to sell.
Europe only.

I have a complete foil Unifoil Hyper 190 with carve stab and 75cm carbon mast. Adapter included for use with axis 19 mast.
800€

Thanks but i need just front wing…
Any brand will do.

How did you like it? Jezzas favourite if i remember correctly.

For wingfoiling at 85kg its probably perfect.
Its also perfect for efoiling at 25kmh with less than 60wh/km.

For me its to slow and bulky at 1200cm2. I have convertes fuselages to flite and am super happy with their 700-800cm2 wings.

The uni kit is really nicely done though and no gong quality. Full kit is only 3,5kg I think and beoynd 2k€.

What speed difference do you see between the 190 and the small flite wing?

Well the flite flyer is really a broadband wing. It feels at home from 25-35, but can do 45 when needed.
The 700cm2 race is 30+ only.

I only ride 0-shim, so close to 0deg on stab.

The hyper 190 has a sweetspot around 23kmh and way to much lift at 30.

Gong quality is in my opinion really good for what you pay. Their new V2 mast now has chamfered/conical interface to the fuselage which will remove the slight flex there that i’ve had the pleasure of enjoying :grinning:

Yes it’s not bad value for money at all. Their sales model cuts alot of sales chain out.
New mast looks like big step forward.
Still the wings are cheaply made since they are thick and do not require alot of high grade carbon.
They have flashy cosmetics thought :slight_smile:

Interesting… I took the hyper 190 to ±40kph and found it stable even in a crosswind of around 30kph.
At lower speeds its really efficient though and I managed to foil down to 13kph before it wanted to stall.
I’m very keen to get on the Hyper 150 and Vyper 150 though.

If I had no other wings, then I would probably have tested 40kph+, but Iäve grown old and lazy and not a fan of front foot pressure…

What about this one? not new but discounted

the M size (1000cm^2 ) is still available and is less than 200euros

EDIT: at AR=4.4 is not really “high AR”, but for the price i’d give it a try

Thank you. this is exactly what i was looking for…