Using Lift battery for Non-Lift applications?

Saw a used Lift full range battery for under $3000 available nearby—are these suitable for use in any DIY applications without the Lift board or are they too tightly coupled to the Lift board itself? I haven’t ruled out purchasing a Lift board but I have other projects I’d like to try if I had a nice rugged marine battery it with. Right now I’m using 10s batteries for all my eskate stuff and it seems like you really want 14s for efoil or other builds. If I could buy an actual Lift board and then have a second battery for extended runtime and to let me try out eJetski/surf builds and stuff that might help me justify the $$

An IP68 waterproof LIFT battery can power other applications like small boats.
3000usd might be more expensive than the brand new 1.1KW “Light battery” sold 2950usd that corresponds to 14s8p, delivered with a 2-year warranty (or 300 charge cycles) and all the cables.
The 14s14p 2.1KW Full Range 2022 battery is sold 3950usd : Lift Foils | eFoil Accessories | Standard Battery
You might also have to get the 400A ODU connectors required to charge it.
Lift motor wire connectors? - #6 by Sliman_O

1 Like

And why don’t you want to consider ready-made new batteries? There are modular ones. You can collect what you need. https://automarinetechnology.com/renewable-energy/batteries-1/

1 Like