Vesc Maytech MTSPF7.5HK SUPERFOC 300A 400A 75V V75

Never succeed to get more than 30Amp with my Flipsky. I spent weeks for nothing.Flipsky told me that I have the right resistors but have to unpot to check.
Finally I moved to the MakerX which works like a charm. Have also setup a ZTW opto Seal 300 which works even better. Perfect with a VX1 remote.
@Alex2 if you succed, please let us know….

Hi guys

So i purchased 2 plpsky type controllers
The. FSESC75200 75V watercooled
And the Flpsky 75100 75V 100A
Cant get more than 20 amp continuance out of the battery. I tried to make sure to cancel all the restrictions and still wasn’t able to go past 20 amp.
Any one has experience this problem.
I am hearing people talking about this brand has serious false amp rating.
This been purchased 2 months ago so i hope the resistors issues been solved by now
My question has some one can give me advice why i am experiencing that and how to solve this.
My outrunner is 12090 8kv continuance 15kv peak

Not sure i understand that question:)

how do you cool your makerX 75/300 VESC, can you connect a VX3 remote control to this VESC

Which firmware version? Don’t update and run vesc tool 2.06

For the moment i use it without water-cooling for short period of time just for testing the setup. The MakerX is placed in a waterproof metal box found on Amazon. I will put mineral oil to protect the VESC from humidity and facilitate the vheat transfer. I am planning to add two water cooling blocks that fit perfectly the space inside the box. Don’t know whether i will put it inside or outside at the bottom. Don’t know for VX3 but I used a VX1 and VX2 succesfully. The VX2 is plugged to the UART port not PWM.
Home this helps,

2 Likes

i m running a 65161 on 12S with Flipsky75/200 watercooled with closed circuit on PC radiator/fan …plenty of ride…vesc is cool and never have problems . config is easy and running great

We’re making Fully waterproof watercooled version of MTSPF7.5HK.

it is completely waterproof even by the top sockets?

Hello Vincent, would you share a picture or scheme of your « watercooled with closed circuit on PC radiator/fan ». thanks,

I have an other set up I will share photos later on

90 mm radiator with fan . Small 12v pc pump and liquid pc cooling . Quite cheap and very effective . I hook up the pump and the fan to the relais of the maytech receiver so I can start it up from the remote . I used 3s lipo for the juice but I also take 12v from my batterie pack

No need to get water from outside i.e. also a struggle

All system is waterproof so no worries if water comes in

Thanks for sharing, Vincent! Nice cooling systems. Did you measure the max temperature when foiling?

you advise me to take the 75/300 trampa or the 60v MKV trampa knowing that I have a 13S 11P battery and a 65161 120KV motor

The 75/300 worked for me , just money size and wires the problem
The mk6 will be at its limits and I have not idea how high can be spikes on a 13s ( wires sizes length …) but I would not try

thank you alexandre
is your cooling passive or have you installed a desipator and mineral oil like some people do?

So far air passive cooling like my first built but I need to do more test during summer

Yes.

Those battery connectors look like regular 8mm bullets. They are not anti spark, are they?
Do you simply connect your battery like this or is there some anti spark protection somewhere?

Did you ever had any problems with those self made waterproof connectors?
Proper Amphenol connectors are so stupidly expensive :frowning:

The 8mm plugs are not antispark. This is not a problem since the circuit is closed by means of a 200amp circuit breaker. The connectors are waterproof so far. I have now two amphenol connectors to plug the battery. I am planning to use the Kilovac with a magnetic kill switch to replace the circuit breaker or put it un serie. The problem with the Kilovac was some overheating when the coil is powered by my 52V battery.
Hope this helps,