Volker's second build (shorty)

for those with the “new” 63100

I have in mind a cheap 8s max 150/200peak controller. Do you think that this ESC will work with this setup: 63100 outrunner / 80kg rider / Gong Curve L font wing ?

Sorry, i dont know. Test it :+1:
I guess it would Work.

I modified you prop slightly for a different 63 outrunner.
It the 63100 from Freerchobby. I just need to drill and tap holes in the back of the can.
It printed beautifully, without support or anything. I used PETG. Can’t wait to test it out

1 Like

I hope it will work well :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’m also thinking about buying one, a friend of mine building electric skateboards and doesn’t like their size, so I can get these quite cheap.

Is it 140KV?
How are you going about drilling it?
Print a drilling jig?

Your friend build an eskate with 63100s? Thats a massive motor for eskate. Most mountain boards don’t even use motors this size…
I build an eskate too, with dual 6354s. More then enough power already.

I chose the 100kv version since I’m going to use it on 16s. And yes you are right. I will print a simple drill guide. And then tap the holes.

1 Like

Yeah, drilling it centred seems to be a challange with that one

V_S, thank you so much for sharing your experience! There is very little information on the Internet about the actual parameters of the screws. I am developing a solar powered catamaran with a 65111 or 6384 engine. I liked your screws, and I would like to use them, but I need to change them - increase the diameter. This is necessary so that they give more thrust for the catamaran. I tried to do this on the website “tinkercad.com”, but I didn’t find there how to change the diameter. Please tell me how to do it? Thank you!

Shape and diameter are not easy adjustable in TinkerCad.
Sorry