Esc Flipsky 75350
Battery 2 x 22ah 6s lipo Tattu = 12s 50,4V 22ah
Propeller Flying Rodeo ultra 7
Hydrofoil NSP
Felix remote V3
Board approx 156 cm

6 Likes

3 Likes

Hi Zaja, very nice board, congratulations! :star_struck:It looks like a project that I never finished but you motivate me to resuscitate it. thanks for that! I hesitated to cut the nose of the windsurf board because it gives it an old school look. but I have to admit that you took the right option, the geometry is very beautiful. how did you manage the watertightness between the mast plate and the board ? Could you share the details. I am still struggling with that part…
Look forward to see your eFoil in action :call_me_hand:

Hi, thanks for the compliment. I’m glad to motivate you. I was very pleased with what you wrote. I wish you revive your old project.:slight_smile: then send pics of the cable seals. I will send a description in the evening. Best regards, Lukas.

Processing: 1000019912.jpg…

1 Like

Surfboard: a glass-texite plate is glued to the surfboard and two stainless steel rings with a set are glued to it with epoxy.

Mast: a polypropylene (PP) plate is glued and screwed to the aluminum leg, and two (PP) tubes are glued into it with a socket and grooves for O-rings. Everything looks very simple, but it has to fit together exactly. But everything worked out and after a week of riding, no water has appeared in the surf. If I find any more photos, I’ll post them here.

3 Likes

Hi Lukas, thanks for the details. Clever idea! What type of glue did you use?

Hi. For the stainless rings, I used epoxy for 30 min. And for polypropylene this glue with primer.
Hi. For the stainless rings, I used epoxy for 30 min. And for polypropylene this glue with primer.

Thanks! What is you banana plug size ? They look pretty small…

XT150 without plastic
GF-1055-003_3

:+1: I use waterproof connectors in case of water ingress but this is overkill they are bigger than yours and won’t’ be compatible with your dual tube setup with O ring which is really smart btw