63xx motors suppliers

I’ve ordered two 6384 motors from different suppliers and both are actually only 6374! Hasn’t been much of an issue as I can efoil at 28kmph at 12s and pump up and efoil at 6s.

Where is everyone getting their motors from? Is it really worth paying 3x the price to get one from APS?

These are the two I’ve bought in the past.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMLQ2Ri

Maybe it’s time to measure your motors? :thinking:

I think it’s definitely worth measuring the stator. I know my 6384 from APS measures the same as the larger stators from the top 6374 manufacturers…

1 Like

Yes the stator is quite big. APS advertise the 6384 as 4000W. Do you think that’s true?

I’m unsure if it’s worth replacing with a true 6384 or 63100 to get more power. My setup works very well as it is with only a 100a vesc

I use a 63100 from APS bought in 21. It is quite powerful, I get close to 40km/h with 12S on an efoil. Phase current 158A, battery current 110A.

That’s really decent! What wing are you using on the foil?

Depends on what you want to achieve. I’m going to use my 6384 for a chilled foil assist.

RL 1150 with old fuselage and old rear wing (mounted below fuselage), shimmed 1.5 degrees. Flite prop.

There are measurements in this thread:

Slightly annoying that the links don’t work anymore, can’t that be fixed @pacificmeister?

Anyway there are measurements and discussions starting from about post 560 in that thread.