I can totally recommend them, my pack has worked fine during this season.
It’s a bit more work, but i would recommend using two strips to be able to draw more amps!
Here’s the build:
I’ve just finished building an 18650 Samsung 30Q pack with these nickel strips.
I had to spot weld two layers of nickel strips, since one layer will only do 3A continuous without getting warm and will blow fast at 8A per cell.
Now with two layers I have 6A continuous and 16A fusing. Times 14 cells this is 84A and 224A max.
I’m running the pack with a 200A Smart BMS…
Here are the pics:
[IMG_20210804_155457]
[IMG_20210806_210906]
[IMG_20210807_082540]
Hey guys,
I have been posting some of my learnings and advances in in other topics so I want to keep my build up to date as well!
The summer has been amazing and I have spend more time on the water than any other year. I was happy to be able to finish my second board in time and going out for runs with family and friends was well worth the effort.
[Screenshot_20211102_212815]
This is a video of a roadtrip to Croatia:
[Beautiful Croatia - Efoil Heaven]
On my V1 I’ve remade the s…
2 Likes