Build from Moscow!

The battery compartment has also been tested.Everything is dry!Tightness was achieved using a silicone gasket and a thread dipped in epoxy resin!Simple solution!

1 Like

3 Likes

Water got into the ESC unit.The problem place is the wires from the engine in the middle of the Board.We filled them with sealant but it doesn’t work.We will fill it with epoxy.

2 Likes

Добрый день Анатолий, какие ячейки используете в сборке 15s? Имеются “VariCore 3,2V 32700 35A/55A”. Хотелось бы построить на их базе. По моим подсчетам у вас около 15000mAh. На сколько этого хватает? Я как параноик заинтересован в Lifepo4/LTO батареях

Hello Anatoly,
seems I have similar batteries and wanna to use them, mine is “VariCore 3,2V 32700 35A/55A”.
Could you share your experience with this pack? - how long it works, and etc. I think you have ~15000mAh capacity. Will be grateful for your answer, because due paranoia I’m interesting in Lifepo4/LTO batteries.
Thanks

Hi!Yes we have these elements and 15 a / h.I can’t tell you how much is enough yet,we are still in the process of building.It will be clear in a week.

Я такие же купил. Поэтому буду благодарен за любые апдейты по этим батарейкам - если я даже куплю все нужные запчасти (мотор, контроллер и тд), они придут не ранее чем за месяц. За это время у вас, вероятно на этом форуме будет первый опыт использования таких ячеек на фойле

I’m using the same batteries.
Will be grateful for future updates about these cells because if I even buy motor/gear/esc it will take a month while it will be delivered to me. So your experience with these batteries will be great for other guys, and seems it will be one of the first efoil builds on such cells.

Hi, everybody.Our " fun " build continues!When we realized that developing our own controller would take longer than we thought,we decided to go the proven way.Ordered on aliexpress HGLRC-Flipsky 200A 60V.Without a water contour.

But it came with a water circuit and a broken wire.But we didn’t send it back.Since it’s Midsummer, we don’t want to wait another month.The packaging is terrible, polyethylene without a box!

1 Like

We fixed it in place of the old block.Let’s try without forced cooling for now.Conducted a test.Everything works!

We conducted a test and got very interesting data.

1 Like

Motor sss 56114 500 kv gear 4.2 support step 7 inches.At 50%, the battery current is 45A.At 45%, the battery current is 35A.Erpm 26100!We decided to check the true rpm on the vmnt using the hall sensor.

And it turned out that the erpm 26100 in the program corresponded to 8700 on the motor and 2071 on the support!During our installation.Current at 30% on a battery without a load of 1.5 A at a load of 15A.Changing the parameters of poles and rpm in the program did not affect the work in any way!

It remains to combine everything with our remote control!