Build from Moscow!

The new engine and BMS have finally arrived.

1 Like

3 Likes

The hole on the shaft is drilled very close to the engine housing. To tighten the Flite screw, you need to put a bushing. The thread does not reach the edge of the screw.

Finally, the new board is ready for lamination.how do you like the size? Will I be able to stand on it?

3 Likes

What’s the board volume and you weight ?
I think you can enter the smallest board challenge… :slightly_smiling_face:

The volume of the board is 88 liters, my weight is 93 kg. When I weighed 85 kg. I was windsurfing with a volume of 70 liters!

I’ll join you with the same size. Just a little different hatch system.
Also around 93kg myself.

1 Like

Hi, Anatoly! Could you please describe which specific components you used in this battery pack? This is the first time I will build a battery myself and I want to assemble something that will definitely work. Thank you!

Hi! This battery uses Tesla 21700 elements, and BMS with power keys. I’ll reset the link. And nothing else. The BMS was with a screen. And I had to solder the button to the standard button that stands on the side of the bms. And the connectors themselves decide which ones you like.

655,68 руб. 22%OFF | Плата для защиты литиевой батареи Smart Ant BMS 450A 300A 200A 100A 70A, Bluetooth, li-ion, Lipo, lifepo4 LTO 10S до 24S 60 в 72 в 20S

1 Like

Hello everyone Yesterday I was able to test and compare the Chinese waydoo product with my board! To be honest, I’m not thrilled with waydoo! I expected more for such money! It comes off the water easily, and goes out on the wing too. It is not necessary to crush the nose as much as on mine during acceleration. But in displacement mode and on the wing, my board is more stable.

1 Like

And it buzzes very loudly!I don’t know why. There’s no gearbox there, is there?

Im pretty sure there is a gearbox, thats how waydoo cut down on costs.

Hi, Anatoly! Thank you for the reply. Is it possible to see your hydrofoils somewhere in Moscow?

Yes. I wrote in my personal account.

Waydoo is using direct drive - as it is by far the cheaper solution.
Gearbox gives superior torque, but is less reliable and noisier than direct drive.
I am only aware of Fliteboard using a gearbox.

1 Like
4 Likes

Sun, sea, wind! Oh! And why do I need the wind?