Build from Moscow!

I liked riding with this remote.The main thing is to force yourself to let go of the remote when you fall!I didn’t do it once and the Board jumped dangerously out of the water!What do you think about such ergonomics?

Autumn!Looks like we finished the season!

1 Like

Now we’ve definitely finished the season! Now until spring!

1 Like

We were looking for a lost go Pro camera, and what we found! Already overgrown with shells!

6 Likes

Nice catch! Looks home made, is it yours ?

No! It’s not mine! The new one looks like this!

The seashells look like they lost last season! Someone forgot to fasten the mast to the plate! This is the territory of Wake Park. Not many people ride Foyle in the Park. I think we’ll find the owner. Here he will be happy!

Hello everyone We came to the conclusion that the board should have one owner! The board that we built remains with my friend, and I start a new project! Almost all the components have arrived!

4 Likes

What I can do with it is on the wings, I do it using the same technology as the first time. They work well and are very cheap! If you don’t count your work!

1 Like

Which bms do you use on the battery?

1 Like

Smart ant bms 100 A.

1 Like

This Ant BMS is 70mm wide:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002005326918.html
Your battery pack seems 90-120mm thick. How do you manage that inside your efoil waterproof box ?

The thickness of the block is 102 mm. The estimated thickness of the board in the area of the battery is 130 mm. Not skinny, it turns out! I’m still in the process of experimenting!

1 Like

Blank for the battery. It remains to paste over the fiberglass.