Build from Moscow!

Hi everyone. We have two Maytech MTSKR1905WF V2 remotes. They are connected and configured the same way. But one when switching the screen shows only two windows, percentages and rpm. And the other 4. The engine temperature does not show. What is the problem?.

For engine temp you need the add a sensor in the motor , but you get the vesc temp without mod

Same settings , different display : probably the remote firmware isn’t the same , and it needs to match the software/firmware of the vesc …

Some remote with older firmware couldn’t read all info the vesc with its new update ( software or hardware )

Downgrading the vesc is possible via a older vesctool version

Upgrading the remote is possible via a external module ( apparently…)

Try to see on the remote screen through the menu if the firmware number is different from the other one

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try to do it!

I still didn’t understand what the problem was. My remote showed only two windows, but after we connected it to the esc with which the other remote showed 4 windows, it began to show 4 windows too! Then we returned it to its esc and it shows 4 windows!

2 Likes

Preliminary fitting.It remains to process and paint the wings!

1 Like

Hi , is there a specific connection for the motor on the vesc?

Hi! Maybe I didn’t understand the question.I don’t have a detachable motor and vesc connection. With the help of bushings and crimping and a little soldering. But I think that it is necessary to make a detachable connection. To replace the esc or disassemble the engine.

Thanks, sorry my english. My question is : there are three cables coming out of the motor and three cables coming out of vesc.is there an order ? U v w

The question is still not very clear. Three cables from the engine are connected to three cables from the vesc. It doesn’t matter which one with which one. After connecting to the computer and running the vesc tool, it writes everything about itself.

Thank you very much for your answer

No, it doesn‘t matter, you can always reverse motor direction in the ESC configuration. Or swap 2 cables.

You can also use a color code on wires so that you are always right the first time.

Thanks, I tried to turn on the motor but the axis does not turn, while inside you can hear the motor turning

Hello form france , very interesting build , very impressed , is you gear box still working great ?
have a great day

Hi!The gearbox that we used in the first assembly works well. I am now finishing the second build with the flipsky engine. It will be interesting to compare them on the water. I think in early May it will work. The ice in our reservoir has almost melted.