Build from Moscow!

Pretty crazy thing :torque / thrust / slip / rpm / speed / amp …worth the try for the price I would say , in the name of design and efficiency

1 Like

Tomorrow I’ll try a 7" cropped to 160mm. Write.

Yes, and then you add the properties of different wing designs & sizes to the equation…!

1 Like

Cropped to 160mm 7" Chinese doesn’t work either.

2 Likes

Trimmed 5"to 160mm.Current consumption dropped by 10 amps! But the speed is also a little, with one position of the trigger of the remote control. Real savings at a single speed of 5 amps! On the wing 1100 was able to accelerate to 35 km h.

Good job! Looks like the 5 inch is what you need for this combination, 7 is probably just too much. Prop diameter is funny thing, too large will add resistance but not top speed, so it has to be just correct, smallest possible but without loosing speed( that will eventually happen if too small dimeter)

Today was a good wheelchair! We have a heat of 35C.Water is like boiling water! The BMS turned off my battery due to overheating.The temperature inside the battery case reached 60C.

1 Like

I had a good ride yesterday! The battery charge is enough for me for 5 km.

1 Like

Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста где в России можно купить такой алюминиевый профиль?

Hi, I am new to the forum and doing my research for the parts before buying and building my efoil. Just wanted to know if 8AWG wire of 65161 can handle 120A current at 50V? What connector to use? Thanks

Yes!!!

I and some other guys doing that.

Yes, they can. With this engine, there are their own connectors. Or Xt150.

Thanks. I can’t find a decent push fit 120A connector. By the way I am from Philippines. Hope to get fast shipping from China suppliers.

Qs8 connectors are good for the battery connection. I soldered the motor connection to the esc directly.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mP39woF

Hello everyone, my friend drowned his remote control. The attachment to the arm was not reliable! The remote control was not filled with foam. I decided to redo it.

1 Like