Build from Moscow!

1 Like

I use one of these: US $1.97 40% Off | Camera Floating Wrist Strap Adjustable Wristband for Waterproof Camera
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLwwvkR

1 Like

So such a person drowned! Opened in the place of the latch!

This reminds me in the past having a key holder with a float for the boat keys… the only time we dropped the keys into the sea acsidentally…it did not float LOL :slight_smile: A dive job for my brother to get the keys , including ignition one :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the solution I came up with. I bought this 2 pin connector rated at 120A. Then I 3D printed the plastic holder inside from 2 pin to 3 pin holder.

2Pin ORIGINAL:

3Pin 3D PRINTED:

The connectors are rated 120A. Do they still get hot even though they are rated at 120A? Might melt the PLA I 3D printed.

5 Likes

Good job! I think it will work. The peak currents on the motor, although large, are pulse currents. I don’t think that the connector will warm up so that it would melt the seal.

1 Like

Good work,
Is it possible to get the website link for the 2 pin connectors?
Thanks

1 Like

Here’s link and look for Sam

1 Like

I see they are selling a two and a three pin single and multi core option. Have they added a three pin option since your purchase, or is it something different?

M40 connector has 3 pin config with 120A per pin but the whole connector is too big for my build. I decided to order MJ32 (which is smaller) but 3 pin config can only handle 80A. 2Pin config of MJ32 can handle 120A per pin.

2 Likes

Hello everyone My lifepo4 battery died without starting to work properly! The cells are bloated. Therefore, I decided to order an assembly from the cells of the tesla 21700. It turned out 48 volts 48 ampere hour. 13s10p.I will test it tomorrow! It turned out to be 5 kg lighter!

4 Likes

I checked the new battery.Now it works for more than an hour and about 20 kilometers of mileage! But for an hour of work, it heats up to 55C.And the charging is turned on from 45C.We have to wait until it cools down. It is necessary to redo the housing for a more heat-conducting one!

1 Like

Very nice range, have you considered water-cooled aluminum heatsink for your battery?

I want to redo my mailbox. The bottom and lid are made of aluminum sheet. And I will fill all the free space with a heat-conducting compound. I think that’s enough.

1 Like

I put the propeller protection on, the noise became louder. And the power needs a little more!

With a new battery, it’s a completely different ride! Now I can go far away from home! And go in any direction. As a windsurfer and kitesurfer, I appreciate it, depending on the wind and its direction!

1 Like
4 Likes