With some help, I am finally getting around to the last and final step on my efoil journey, building a proper battery pack!
- Using 180 Samsung 30Q cells (12S15P) (15A Maximum Continuous)
- ESC: Seaking 130A-HV V3 ESC
- Motor: SSS 56123/500KV Brushless Motor
- Gearbox: Parker PV40TN-007 7:1
- I weight 205 lbs (93 kg)
- My board weighs 22 lbs (10kg)
- Battery compartment is 13"x14"x3.5" (330mm x 356 mm x 89mm)
- What is the optimal amp output I want?
- Best way to waterproof this?
- Any other advice or something I’m not thinking of?