E-foil PWRFoil the beginning of sales ;)

I just can’t ever see an efoil matching this. There’s just too much drag with the motor.

Don’t forget some kids are using efoils as well. So you might personally suffer light injusries, while I would be hurt even more because I lack experience. But kids wouldn’t make it that easy (remember last time one got his fingers in the propeller…). I would 100% break some bones myself due to lack of experience, so can’t imagine younger and even less experienced riders.

So yeah, everyone might not die from hitting water at 70kmh, but still pretty darn dangerous…

I think it can be done with a motor grunty enough… Some foiling boat have done 50kts+ and have motor on pods on the mast.

Fastest on the forum so far is Jakebarn I think with 58kmh. He used a really big wing 1500cm2 which is impressive. he was chewing amps… and running 16s with a grunty geared motor and 8inch something prop.

Few guys including myself got up to 55kmh on the Lift /FR, we all used really small front wing below 900cm2 and 7inch prop.

I have been told guys at flight got slightly past 60kmh using a 700cm2… recorded with speed camera. I hope they will make a video of this.

It’s is fun doing high speed run to see how fast we can push these fun little machine but in reality the fastest cruising speed in beast mode I’m comfortable with is 35-40kmh.

Now the question with PWR claim is:
Can an Efoil with a 120kv 70165 motor from Hobiba running 14s reach 60-70kmh with a 1250cm2? Well as Jezza said do the maths.

I will be more than happy to be proven wrong so here you go PWR show us some speedrun. Haven’t seen any fast riding in any of your video so far.

1 Like

Of course it’s just for speedrun capacity no need 70 km/h to enjoy efoiling :laughing:
When my 12s liion is full i just Can test Quick run With my Gear box unit with 500 and 550 kV motor i hit 45 km/h with my gps on Vincent remote the same speed record by Relive app(no drive my car;) :wink:) i just receive my illoger sorry … We see what jakebarnhill do on river with is better unit so i think it’s possible but too dangerous .
When he says to me is specs , we speak about diy no about who have the Bigger balls :call_me_hand:
And i like the theory’s but sometimes réality is suprising :call_me_hand: