EML-Store.com - The Efoil Propeller Store

Hi folks,

Somehow it has become my hobby to constantly and excessively design and try out Efoil propellers. In the last 4 years I have probably printed more than 50 different propellers and ridden more than 10 different Efoils (commercial and DIY boards) :crazy_face:. All in the name of science of course :innocent:

I have optimized the best propellers (efficiency, speed, smoothness) from each category:

• 2-blade
  • 3-blade
  • Folding propellers

so that they can be manufactured industrially. The propellers will be manufactured in a company on demand in my hometown (Leipzig, Germany) out of a strong polymer composite with glass.

The result: Each propeller is very sexy :wink:

You can buy the propellers from today on at:

EML-store.com

For all, who don’t have a Xmas present for their wife yet, should have ordered until 01.12.2021 at the latest :wink:

26 Likes

FOLD - The first commercial folding propeller for DIY Efoils!

Compatible motors:

• Flipsky/Maytech motor with M8 threaded shaft

• Flipsky/Maytech motor with plain 10mm shaft

• 6384 / 63100 Outrunner motor

For more technical information visit: EML-store.com

9 Likes

HYPERDRIVE

• 3-blade propeller for high top speeds, very good acceleration, very good smoothness

• so far it’s my favourit one

Compatible motors:

• Flipsky/Maytech motor with M8 threaded shaft

• Flipsky/Maytech motor with plain 10mm shaft

*Test setup: 12S, Flipsky 100KV, RL-Foil, total weight with board: 115kg

7 Likes

ECODRIVE (Available mid December 2021)

The first commercial 2-blade propeller for Efoils

• for maximum running time and very good top speed

• Metr example for ECODRIVE*

• 30 km/h at 40A (battery current) @12S !!!

grafik

*Test setup: 12S, Flipsky 120KV, RL-Foil, total weight with board: 115kg

7 Likes

Here we go , great! , thank you , « out of stock » for the 2 blades … (?) , 8min posted I was fast …

Thanks :wink: The 2-blade will be available around mid of December. A luck that I have sent the 4 posts before you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

nice website and propellers!
what material are the non-foldable props made of?

EDIT: sorry, missed it in the first post ( in the webpage the material is only mentioned for the folding prop)

1 Like

Thanks! I updated it in the description.

Hey superlefax, they look great! Would like to try the 2blade. But please tell average power you need at about 25km/h
Currently I´m using the propeller of the volt-efoil. At 25km/h I need about 1300W Power…
Will your 2 blade prop be even better, and can you deliver before christmas?

Hi,

I only can tell you how much Power I need for 25km/h on my setup with my wings and my weight and motor. So you really can’t compare those two propellers with completly different setups. In my log and with my setup I need about 36A@45V = 1620W
Please check the geometry for the shaft of the 2-Blade Ecodrive (similar to the technical drawing for the Folding Propeller for Flipsky with threaded M8 shaft). It’s not 100% compatible to the Volt system.
Unfortunatly it wont be there @ Xmas because it will be available mid December.

@superlefax nice props! would you happen to have any test data for the folding prop by any chance?

Ok thanks for you details, but I think yours should fit, as my volt prop fits to the Lift Efoil and maytech 65161 without any modification…maybe I should try your folding prop. Do you give warranty that the blades don`t break?

Owning an e FR in 6’’ three blades I will be tempted by a two blades. Have you been able to make comparisons between FR and ECoDrive?

I know some of your props and can only recommend them!
Also very nice that there is some movement in the propeller range.
I wish you success!
Greetings Frank

1 Like

@Sourcecode:
40A@45V for 25km/h
55A@45V for 30km/h
*Test setup: 12S, Flipsky 120KV, RL-Foil, total weight with board: 115kg

30km/h is the maximum speed for 5". You dont need more speed while catching waves :wink:

@Foildude
I give a warrenty against production failures. If you put this propeller on a 20kW motor and you will brake it I cant give you any warrenty of course. But it is tested on a 5kW setup with max. duty cycle. With so far no single failure (compared to the PLA printed prototypes). The material is not that brittle like PLA (which is good) and is much more UV resistant.

I hope I could answer your question.

@Manu: Unfortunatly I dont have a FR propeller for testing. But the Hyperdrive propeller with 7" pitch will be most likely faster.

2 Likes

great website !

70kg, 14S9P, 120KV flipsky motor … which one would you recommend?

Hi @okp : Thanks for the compliment! Because your motor is already spinning quite fast with 14S and 120 KV I would recommend to wait for the EcoDrive propeller with 6,5".

1 Like

excellent! thanks bro!

1 Like

Cheers! ordered the folding prop, will see how it goes when it arrives :laughing:

1 Like

First batch turned out so nice :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes