FeRo Waterproof Remote market start tomorrow 9am

Hi @Felixfoiler -
everything here looks amazing! but I can’t find anywhere that mentions WHEN you expect first deliveries? I know schedule prediction can be difficult, but can you give us an idea about when?

(edit) I see both “ready for next season” and “Feb - March”?

Yes delivery is between February and March if you order now. We will have some remotes in stock between March an April. Preorder remotes get delivered earlier.

Best regards.
Team FeRo

1 Like

Hello @Felixfoiler,

I am very interested in getting this remote. Sounds great! A few questions:

1. What is the difference between the Phantom and standard remotes?
  2. What is the latest ETA on availability of the Phantom vs. Standard remote - is there a more precise date range than posted on the website?
  3. From what country does the remote ship (e.g. Germany, Austria)?
  4. What are the approximate dimensions of the box you use for shipping (e.g. 25cm x 25cm x 30cm)?
  5. Can you post images of the display (e.g. battery remaining)? Not super important since I got a glimpse of it in the video posted in this thread.
    Thank you
1 Like

Any updates on the delivery of these remotes?

Hello @foilfrother @JvdZ

Thank you for all these great questions!

1. There is no difference between the phantom and standard remote, besides the colour. Many people wrote to us if there is a chance to get the remote in a different colour. Black colour is more expensive in production.

2. We are in stock next week and ship within 1 week. Phantom edition will be shipped within 2-3 weeks.

3. We are shipping to every country in the EU.

4. The FeRo box itself is 20cm x 20cm x 9cm. The shipping box is 30cm x 24cm x 10cm.

5. The UI got some small Updates (bigger ones are coming soon):

The display is so bright the camera cannot even focus on it. :sweat_smile:

Furthermore, our FeRo-App is nearly finished and will be available on IOS and Android in the next 2 weeks.
Short sneak peek:

Best regards
Team FeRo

9 Likes

Thanks for the great info/answers. re: #3, I am wondering from which country you will be shipping from (e.g. Germany, Austria). Can you confirm? I will be shipping to Germany but need to know where it will be coming from.

Logistics In progress :wink:
We ship from EU.
Delivery time is 4-6 work days.

1 Like

She looks beautiful, I’m already looking forward to it. Good job Felix :wink:

1 Like

FelixRemote is now in stock. Purchase yours now at felixremote.com. Delivery time in the EU is 4-6 days. No import tax is needed (Except England)!
All orders will be shipped next week!

Best regards
Team FeRo

8 Likes

Hi felix,
Congratulations, very nice remote
is it possible to have on the same screen : speed, amperage and the température of the VESC ?

1 Like

Hi Jean,

thank you for reaching out to us. Yes we will add temperature in the future to the home screen. We want to add more designs in the future you can choose from.

We are currently on version 2.0. Version 2.1 will incorporate many design updates.

Best regards
Team FeRo

3 Likes

When will these be in Stock?

Hi Funky,

We will be again in stock mid June - beginning of July.

Best regards
Team FeRo

2 Likes

Hey!
Im seeing that its the end of June, and im wondering if there are any delays or if its still scheduled for the end of June early July. I also see on your website that there’s free shipping, can you ship to the US and is that still free?

Thanks!

Hi love efoils

We cannot ship to the US unfortunately. We also had lots of units in stock by now. A company reached out and bought nearly all our stock so we cannot deliver any units until mid July unfortunately.

Mid july we are going to produce much more units. We are sorry for the false in announcement but we couldn’t anticipate that.

Best regards
Team FeRo

2 Likes

Congrats Felix! That’s a great achievement. No need to apologise to a forum where I’m pretty sure all the members are happy that you are succeeding.

3 Likes

Any news? When can we expect remote back in stock?

Hi tinp

We try to be back in stock for you end of August- beginning of September. All parts are currently in production.

Best regards

3 Likes

When back in stock? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

We are back in stock for a short time. Please visit our website for more information:
felixremote.com

Many details have been adjusted and improved. New injection moulded top plate with polycarbonate glass give very high durability. Our software has been reworked for a new, easy-to-understand, view of all your data. Multiple pages, that you can switch with 1 click give you now a quick overview of your trip details, or your live speed and consumption. These features are also coming to previously sold remotes (2.4.1)

The new app features wireless log transfer. In seconds you will be able to view your last session.

Order your V3 FeRo here: FeRoV3

We wish you all a great e-foil experience.
Best regards

2 Likes