Flipsky 65111 Propeller

I started assembling all parts for my efoil conversion on my gong board and foil.

As I am on budget I saw Flipsky 65111 Motor. As I read some topics about this motor I now know its not very popular for reasons :wink:

I could not find any 3rd party propeller except standard propellers for outboard motors, which seem too large for my build.

So my question is, does anyone have propeller recommendations like 3D prints or for order?

Or does anyone know of adapters to a shaft like from the 65121/65161 motor?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Some people also cut their outboard propelllers to a smaller diameter, that could be an option as well.

Alright, I think I will go and try the 3D print option then. When my build is a success I will post it here :slight_smile:

in all honesty I got tired of breaking blades, and switched to a FLITE prop, that costs 35 Euros. it seems to be okay so far

1 Like

Can you give me a link, google search did not find the correct results.

https://eu.fliteboard.com/fr-fr/products/propellor

The last one is original brand and cheapest

This is an adaptator i made for 63xxx outrunner serie

5 Likes

It is misleading: 35€ is finally more expensive than 42€ :upside_down_face:. Unit price / tax / shipping to France
First link: Custom Motors based in France: 42 + 0 + 10 = 52€ (+ 25%)
Last link: Fliteboard BV based in Amsterdam 35 + 11 + 20 = 66€ (+90%)

Hi Alex, super cool, I was just doing research, if anyone has conetcted a flite prop to a 63…
It would be super mega cool is you could share your file for the adaptor !! I think its one of the best prop-options out here, as you allready pointed out!!