Foil assist system in a BACKPACK, dream o reality?

Thank you and good luck!
For anyone else struggling with the VX5 FSESC75200 UART connection this post from @janefoil helped me a lot:

In the end there are 2 simple things to be done:

  1. in the VESC TOOL choose “UART” (only) as input option.
    I was going with “PPM and UART” but then I read better and it’s expecting controls data over PPM and UART is used to give back info to the remote controller.

  2. Use the “PERFETCT MATCHING CABLE”. I was using the cable (coming with the remote box) which has one pin less from the one coming from the ESC. I thought the wires were matching correctly by aligning the ground and the v5 pin, but it is not. (picture in the post above)
    Using another cable (coming with the VESC box) which fits perfectly by the number of pins solved my issue right away. I had the hint from the Janefoil post linked above. Here is the picture:

I hope this can help people experiencing the same problems and also reading the “ESC LOW VOLTAGE” warning on the remote.

Cheers and flight everybody!