Fr 2019 motor system

Post a picture of the bottom of your mast. I’ll tell you which one you have…

Can you measure it? If it is not 133mm it is another mast than I have. Do you have a 2020 model?

Hey flying rodeo,

Some updates on the props

Thanks

Read the post from David 3days ago. Will be April. We are still in March…

2 Likes

it could be that hes already finishd. Right?

I think @Rienk maybe right. Here are the photos I took tonight. Would someone confirm which liquidforce mast this is?

image image image image image image

Well it is the regular LF Foil Mast… But you measured it wrong. The length is a bit more…should be 133mm

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation! I am having trouble locating one to purchase.

Can anyone recommend an online store to purchase?

1 Like

Wonderful thank you!

@Flying_Rodeo ans updates on the beautiful props?

Seriously? Has the current health crisis become any better since a week ago?
Stop hassling someone that’s doing the forum a huge favour and wait patiently until he says they are complete.

1 Like

I personal contacted flying rodeo 5 months back from now and I haven’t got any prop till now. I know with corona it could get a bit off date, but I love his pop so much that I want one as fast as possible. When somone is asking if your product is finished and wants a update its not ment bad.

He’s already said its on hold and only might be done in April. Badgering him for progress updates won’t make it appear any faster. Then there’s the fact that most places are in lockdown, so how on earth will you even ride it…

Felix is ​​still very young and impatient.
But Jezza is right, please just wait.
Since business and earnings also depend on it, of course, it will be processed as quickly as possible.
Greetings Frank

2 Likes

Dont wory guys yours limited edition of 20 props ar in production

9 Likes

You were right. Where should I ride it. I cant!
You had a point there.

If you can make it here in Hawaii,
surfing is allowed. And even encouraged because surfing is a selfish sport.

1 Like

Yep! I’m still out having a blast!

:sunglasses::beers::call_me_hand:

…But, seriously guys. Hang in there. We’re all in this together. We’ll get through this. At least we have no shortage of things to build! :blush:

3 Likes

Great stuff! Had my first run here in Holland 2 days ago on a deserted lake, not single soul to be seen. Freezing cold, but couldn’t wait any longer :smiley:

2 Likes