Fr 2019 motor system

Hi.

Yes. Good point. I’m not talking about the method David is using. I’m talking about for the DIY guys. Jezza points out the damage caused by out of balance props on these motors. I posted this just to say, don’t be discouraged from cutting down your prop yourself. You can balance it yourself easily.

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Nice video but what about 3 blades prop :thinking: I did that with my modified Solas prop , not that easy on 3 blades , easier on 2 or 4 …

Hi.

You still can balance 3 blade props using this method. The heavy spot will want to be at the bottom. It’s trial and error to get it balanced. If the heavy spot it between two blades you take a little off both lower blades. And test again. You get a feel for it after awhile. In the beginning it takes many times.

:call_me_hand:

I balance props using a cheap balancer for rc propellers, to balance 3D printed propellers I drill hole in the hub fast and Working nicely

1 Like

Hey, are you still selling folding propellers or are they all gone?

Hello to all my Friends,

Because I get a lot of questions about new orders I decided to apologize to all, because I’m really overloaded. I can’t do parts for you but I will do it in FALL if you need. :slight_smile:

I LOVE YOU ALL

your FRIENDS David :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Subscribed! Looking forward to when you can pop your head up again and take more orders from us DIY builders. I want to put an order in when that time comes.

Hey David, I think the forum is now ready to discover this novelty :+1:

Me too wanna make an order

Yes, what is that thing?!?! I looked up the teaser pic on FB.

1 Like

Hello all.

I have noticed some people are really desperate to get a FR prop.

i have 2 of his magnificent motor combos on 2 boards and purchased 2 spare props for each but have never needed them. 4 FR propellers in total.

If anyone is desperate i could sell 1 or 2 of them to help you out. They are so strong i don’t see myself ever bending my main ones so i could sell my spares.

These are a work of art and are MUCH MUCH more efficient than the 3D printed ones i started with. i did try one on my original out-runner setup and it was a hugh difference.

Will sell for what i paid for them. PM if you want one.
red or blue

2 Likes

You have a pm
Greetings Frank

you have a pm
Best wishes Scott

Hi any left ? Thanks

Hi Paul,
I see we have a a few things in common. Efoils, Jets & Basalt. PS Do you have any FR propellers still ?
I am in The Blue Mountains west of Sydney. @SoEFoil said your in South Australia. Thanks SoEFoil !

1 Like

Hi,
Has anyone connected the FR motor to a maytech 300a esc.
In the setting it asking for the number of poles.

Is the flying rodeo motor 8 pairs of poles so = 16 poles so in the esc setting put 8
or
4 pairs of poles = 8 poles so i put 4

put 16 for 16 poles…

1 Like

They’re asking for “Pole pairs” so logically it should be 8.
but if your rpm is in the 6.000-8000 range, change 16 to 8 … :wink:

Haha I didn’t bother reading maytech small text…

Hello All.

So sorry for the late reply.

I have had so many emails asking for props and they have gone to new homes.

sorry i couldn’t help you all but at least i could help 2 people get up and flying