Fr 2019 motor system

Hey, all good. You said we will be able to get some props in fall. Its not fall jet, so everything is easy. Good Luck with building you business

Seems like a problem occurred when you uploaded the picture, it’s blurry. Maybe can you share it again :smiley: ?

It was done blurry deliberately. This will be something new from FR. I do not know for sure but I am hoping it will be a ground effect wing? for short air flights ??? That’s just only my guess based on the name "FLYWAY. Maybe part Hydrofoil / part hovercraft like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTM8rcA7c04
Just my guess by following a few breadcrumbs in the wind. But if I had unlimited time & $ this is what I would play around with.

1 Like

Ahah. Yeah I knew it but thought it might work if I asked this way :joy:.

As for the Flyway project itself, it looks more like a jet ski with wing sets to fly above the water the way efoil does, but with a seat and greater power / speeds

Or more modestly, standing or sitting position:

200925 Flyway guess

Hello,

In 2-3 weeks will be ready props for flipsky / mytech motors ( 12mm shaft with thread)

Only for info please send me how many you want…

More orders more discaunt :hugs:

1-2 ( 5% discaunt)
3-5 (10%discaunt)

@Flying_Rodeo
How about 7 Inch prop? Old Rodeo with 12mm Shaft mount. Would Love it! For all the 100kv ppl

Regards!

+1 on 7” prop. Already have the 6” and it ends at 39kmh with 100kv.

I would go for regular or folding 7” in a heartbeat.

/Mattias

I’d like to buy one for 120KV 6" and one 7" for 100KV.

I take one. can we choose color?
I have the 120kV

If you Use fatal voltages, yes. I prefer 12s

I will take one, 10mm bore preferred.

Guys, which flipsky motor would go better with this prop the 100kv or the 120 kv ?

No, I use 14s and reach 39kmh@95% dutycycle with my modest 130kg frame&rig. 40kmh is 99% dutycycle and unrideable…
Consensus is that >60v is lethal range, but I’m seriously thinking going 16s if I can not get my hand on a proper 7" prop soon.
Too invested in several 100kv:s unfortunately…

Will take one, 12mm 120kv flipsky

Hi David,

One for me please.

Thanks.

I will do alsoe 7 inch for you :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Interested for the difference between the
Flipsky 100 kV with the 7” propeller
and the
Flipsky 120kV with the 6” propeller

:thinking:

Hello David,