Fr 2019 motor system

Hey, are you still selling folding propellers or are they all gone?

Hello to all my Friends,

Because I get a lot of questions about new orders I decided to apologize to all, because I’m really overloaded. I can’t do parts for you but I will do it in FALL if you need. :slight_smile:

I LOVE YOU ALL

your FRIENDS David :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Subscribed! Looking forward to when you can pop your head up again and take more orders from us DIY builders. I want to put an order in when that time comes.

Hey David, I think the forum is now ready to discover this novelty :+1:

Me too wanna make an order

Yes, what is that thing?!?! I looked up the teaser pic on FB.

1 Like

Hello all.

I have noticed some people are really desperate to get a FR prop.

i have 2 of his magnificent motor combos on 2 boards and purchased 2 spare props for each but have never needed them. 4 FR propellers in total.

If anyone is desperate i could sell 1 or 2 of them to help you out. They are so strong i don’t see myself ever bending my main ones so i could sell my spares.

These are a work of art and are MUCH MUCH more efficient than the 3D printed ones i started with. i did try one on my original out-runner setup and it was a hugh difference.

Will sell for what i paid for them. PM if you want one.
red or blue

2 Likes

You have a pm
Greetings Frank

you have a pm
Best wishes Scott

Hi any left ? Thanks

Hi Paul,
I see we have a a few things in common. Efoils, Jets & Basalt. PS Do you have any FR propellers still ?
I am in The Blue Mountains west of Sydney. @SoEFoil said your in South Australia. Thanks SoEFoil !

1 Like

Hi,
Has anyone connected the FR motor to a maytech 300a esc.
In the setting it asking for the number of poles.

Is the flying rodeo motor 8 pairs of poles so = 16 poles so in the esc setting put 8
or
4 pairs of poles = 8 poles so i put 4

put 16 for 16 poles…

1 Like

They’re asking for “Pole pairs” so logically it should be 8.
but if your rpm is in the 6.000-8000 range, change 16 to 8 … :wink:

Haha I didn’t bother reading maytech small text…

Hello All.

So sorry for the late reply.

I have had so many emails asking for props and they have gone to new homes.

sorry i couldn’t help you all but at least i could help 2 people get up and flying

Hi!
If you still have one, I would be very interested!
Thank you!

Have you guys been able to contact FR lately? I am trying to buy a couple of propellers but they seem to be unresponsive to my emails.

I tried to send @Flying_Rodeo an email a few weeks ago about buying one of his boards. I didn’t get a response either.
I know he has posted here before expressing how busy he is. He probably doesn’t have the time to respond right now. I’d try again in his off Season.

1 Like

Sory my frends im working 24/7

Im trying my beast but all my pruduction its owerload :frowning::frowning:

Late night and this look my office…

14 Likes