Fr 2019 motor system

@Flying_Rodeo what is the status of the prop order? Finilize the orders and start production?
Thanks for your effort!

2 Likes

also please for the final price and approximate date of production.

Winter is almost over @Flying_Rodeo :slight_smile: are u still with us :pleading_face:

Cheers

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m designing a housing for an inflatable board and I wanted to know if FR sells the aluminium parts used to hold the hatch locks?
If yes, is it possible to have a schematic drawing in order to plan the location of the inserts to be able to screw them.
And if FR does not sell any, has any of you machined any or found any on the web?
Thank you

@Flying_Rodeo
Hi David, are you still gonna do a production run of props? Please let us know how we finalized the order process.

Or use @Flightjunkie simple acrylic block solution:

Thank you, so no specific dimensions and number of anchoring points for pull-out resistance .

Disclaimer: I didn’t do it myself. @Flightjunkie feel free to chime in.
There is specific/optimal dimension since the hatch must exert the right pressure along the gasket so that water can’t get through. If you cannot adjust the depth of the cam, to know the right position, if the lock wasn’t delivered with assembly instructions (recommended depth), I would:
1- stick (double side tape) a piece of soft foam (gym mat ?) instead of the block on the box wall and having the same dimensions but a bit longer, say 40x40mm x 10mm thick
2- put some ink on the latch cam extremity
3- make a mark on the foam turning the latch
4- spot the top of the mark and draw a line to the left and right of the foam (painter’s scotch tape) to align the block on it.

1 Like

I have a 100kV too and would be interesting to you have your feedback as soon as it will be tested :slight_smile:

I know an alternative to the FR propeller.
I have ordered a piece and will test it.
Is also milled from aluminum and has a diameter of 150 millimeters.

1 Like

It’s still a shame to stay in the dark and not get any positive or negative news from FR…

1 Like

Did anyone from you live in Slovenia near David? Would you ask him personally if he is alive?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Robert,
please tell more…
Mike

1 Like

Diameter 150, angel from the blades 45.

5 Likes

David from FR said he will make them for us and Jezza is keeping track with his online form -> Believe in it :wink:

hi buddy, what would be the price for this propeller? And I still have a question - do I have a carrier on the other side?

He is thinking about a price and he is at moment a private person with two big CNC machines.

3 Likes

No FR propeller under the fir tree :sob::sob::sob:

Has anyone heard from David @Flying_Rodeo !!! The wait is getting long even though spring is still far away…

Hi guys :sunglasses:

i have still 6inch propellers for flipsky motor (m8 threded).
For 7inch i dont know when i gona have it.

Your friend David :upside_down_face: