Fr 2019 motor system

Which is more power efficient for low speeds around 6-10 knots, for a tow boogie, the new 2021 flying rodeo prop or the previous version?

Towing fins will be equipment with 7 inch

If you have FR sistem you can will be buy this prop on

Highfly store

Roughly how much will the tow setup cost?
What’s the power usage with and without the prop guard?

1 Like

As for the web shop, 2 weeks are up - should we expect to see them on the store soon?

Next week in friday :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here maybe:

Same board, it will be interesting to measure the power draw increase. Have you measured this ?

Thats a very interesting question, will be nice to see comparisons! Obviously it depends on wing size/style but anyway on a rough level a very interesting topic.

Hey guys, I’m in a bit of a depressed mood but I need some help.
What would be the next best thing to David’s motor?
I understand that he’s swamped with orders, but I really wanted to use his motor on my boards, now I’m at it again looking for the perfect direct drive motor, any suggestions?

A more suitable motor will be available soon

flipsky 615161 120kv is the next best choice

1 Like

Do you have any more information about this teaser of information?

I David I will take one as well for the flipsky 62151. Thanks for helping the community !

Yes, I will post it soon

Hello guys :sunglasses:

Good news - Propellers for flipsky with threaded shaft M8, are avelible again on our website!

And just for you we decited to give you special discount code for Lift/FR 7inch propeller, which you can use simply to enter “LIFT15” for 15% discout at checkout.

2 Likes

What is the difference between the Lift 7“ Prop and FR 7“ Prop apart from the price?

I think, the discount code is “LIFT15”

for both propellers, the Lift and the FR one :sunglasses:

just ordered one
the discount code didn’t work for FR prop

1 Like

I thought that i was clear…discaunt code is valid just for Lift 7inch propeller. :roll_eyes:

Disclamer: Lift/FR was written because that propeller is good for FR motor or Lift motor.

Deal kind of sucks coming now. For us waiting first on the 50+ list created here and then when hearing the rumors ordering some 4w ago from homepage. 230€ with the shipping…
Any kick-back for us loyal early birds David? Or perhaps a future exclusive discount code.

Have 2 FR props by now, but will sure get more soon…