Fr 2019 motor system

A more suitable motor will be available soon

flipsky 615161 120kv is the next best choice

1 Like

Do you have any more information about this teaser of information?

I David I will take one as well for the flipsky 62151. Thanks for helping the community !

Yes, I will post it soon

Hello guys :sunglasses:

Good news - Propellers for flipsky with threaded shaft M8, are avelible again on our website!

And just for you we decited to give you special discount code for Lift/FR 7inch propeller, which you can use simply to enter “LIFT15” for 15% discout at checkout.

2 Likes

What is the difference between the Lift 7“ Prop and FR 7“ Prop apart from the price?

I think, the discount code is “LIFT15”

for both propellers, the Lift and the FR one :sunglasses:

just ordered one
the discount code didn’t work for FR prop

1 Like

I thought that i was clear…discaunt code is valid just for Lift 7inch propeller. :roll_eyes:

Disclamer: Lift/FR was written because that propeller is good for FR motor or Lift motor.

Deal kind of sucks coming now. For us waiting first on the 50+ list created here and then when hearing the rumors ordering some 4w ago from homepage. 230€ with the shipping…
Any kick-back for us loyal early birds David? Or perhaps a future exclusive discount code.

Have 2 FR props by now, but will sure get more soon…

It was perfectly clear David. I don’t know why you even bother with the people on this forum.
Their sense of entitlement is astonishing!

3 Likes

Tried the Fliteboard prop, works fine with maytech & same effeciency as FR but only 40$…give it a try :wink:

2 Likes

I just got my FR prop for 65161 120kv. Great looking prop, but I’m getting a very high pitch sound coming from the prop - almost like a resonant frequency. The rig is completely quiet with my 3d printed prop.

Anyone experiencing this?

Thanks

Hi, sometime produced aluminium prop some high frequency’s, this its normal, we alsoe developing for new one special geometry in the back to release high pressure and with this will be also 0 sound.

1 Like

Just to confirm… This is the newest design that just went up for sale? How bad is the high pitch sound? Is it enough to want to replace it with a different prop?

@Flying_Rodeo When will the 0 sound prop be ready for us DIY guys with 65161 motors? Thanks!

Yes I ordered them only a few weeks ago, and got them in under a week. I have three so I will try the others on three different efoils and see if there is a difference.

I had a lot of hope that the propellors would provide a big boost in performance over my 3d printed ones. I will collect data on efficiency and report back.

3 Likes

Does the Fliteboard Propellor work with the Flipsky 65161 120kv with threaded shaft? has anyone tried it?

Yes, many cases:

Using a lath is recommended in order not to unbalance the prop:

Good to know:

Assembling your FAVORITE PROP with FR assembling prop:

• 4 different BLADE setup and 2 HUB :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

FLY FAST and stay high

4 Likes