Fr 2019 motor system

Prop received! Superb quality, can’t wait to test it out on the water.

2 Likes

which one did you get?

IN STOCK: FR/LIFT motor

7 inch SPORT
ECO 2 blade PROP

4 Likes

No, is not the same price :roll_eyes:
I want buy the Eco for FR/Lift and the Eco for Flipsky.

Big difference

1 Like

Thanks, im gona support EFOIL BUILDER and made for you guys DISCAUNT, please use CODE for LIFT/FR

FLY35 (discaunt on propelers LIFT/FR -35%) :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But please if you SOLD forward use same price like on webpage

Link for discount for 7inch Sport and ECO 2 blade propeller: HighFly-WaterSport – HighFly - WaterSports

@Flying_Rodeo Which prop do you recommend for a tow boogie build? 3 blade 7 inch?

1 Like

Is the FLY35 discount supposed to work for the 3 blade 7 inch prop? I tried and got a messaging saying it doesn’t apply. No worries. Still going to order just wanted to see if I misunderstood.

its work AUTOMATIC ween you going in CHECK OUT. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

on ALL COMPLETED motor system -15% SPRING DISCAUNT.

MOSES / LIFT / GONG

2 Likes

Fast Shipping :+1:
7 days

3 Likes

Has anyone had issues with the screw working out which holds the prop on? I tightened it really tight right before use and after 10 minutes of use I lost all thrust. I flipped it over to discover my prop had sank to the bottom of the lake!

The prop spins the opposite direction of the screw so it should work itself tighter not looser! I’m baffled that it was able work loose in such a small amount of time. The pin holds the prop from spinning on the shaft so the only force acting on the screw is the momentum of that tiny screw itself during deceleration.

Did you use a nylock nut?

The rotor has a thread for a screw.

You need to use Loctite on the screw!

In that case you can also use a Nord-Lock washer. Don’t bother with spring washers.

1 Like

The motor came with the prop installed and there was what looked like white lithium grease on the bolt. I assumed that was there to prevent it from getting stuck after a considerable amount of use. I wiped the grease off and tightened it extra tight and it still came off. Why would they have put grease on it?

Would a Nord-Lock washer be as effective as loctite?

Where did you purchase the motor from? I always use blue loctite (243). I know some people don’t and over torque the bolt. max torque on a M6 lubrificated screw is 7.8-12Nm (depending class), easy to get past if not carefull.

1 Like

I ordered it through David’s website.

Best to get in touch with him I guess