Frs 2024 (flying rodeo system)

What S-P setup is it ? What will be the S-P range available in 2024 ?

Aloha,

what you mean with S-P?

Do you have an further infomation? What range do you get with this battery, at what speed?

im doing my beast with TESTING but we have COOOOLD water here in SLOVENIA.

im attacking 35kmh top speed with EFOIL setup and with PUMP/SURF setup 35min

1 Like

S is cells in series = total voltage
P is cells in parallel = battery mAh

for this year will be only STANDARS aviable and for 2025 will be aditionl AIRPLANE mode

with this setup 75kg rider around 50min if you want more then you go on normal efoil.

7 Likes

Im so happy with testing:

Batery 480wh

Ride time 51 min :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Today new challenge over 60min.

I think with pump version will be riding time 4 hours. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

At what speed did you manage 51min. Guess it’s rather slow?

Today i will measure ewrething even max speed and awg.

If you want racing and doing high speed you must going on normal efoil.

I just want prove that you can also CRUISING with small system and for that dont need spend 8000€ pr more for regular efoil if you can buy small system and enyoj out on water :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Almoste 1h of ride but i made it 10km with 460wh batery :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I think this gona be hard to brake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please note this its 1/5 of lift batery :joy::joy:

Next time full speed :heart: lets hope on over 30 kmh :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

What wing? North Sonar Ha? Size?

1 Like

SAB levitate 1350 :pray: back 330

That’s not witchcraft.
More of a question of weight. With my 99cm board and 480Wh battery I’ve already ridden for half an hour in 2023. 10km distance at 20kmh average speed and 28kmh top Speed. (Topspeed Limited due Vesc, Setup could do Up to 40)

Still a nice compact solution. :+1:

1 Like

That amazing how slow you can go on that wing. I have a core 1250cm2 and can go 13km on 500wh but I am going 30kmh.Thats with flite prop and 65161.

1 Like

9 kmh at lowest :handshake::handshake::handshake::pray::handshake:

Nice solution for areas with speedlimit.
I need at least 16-18 kph

1 Like

And i love over 50 kmh :heart::heart::heart:

But i was blow​:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: wen i reach 10km in distance with 1/5 batery pf my normal efoil.

1 Like

You mean leviathan 1350 I suppose, 1870cm2??

1 Like

Corect :pray::heart::heart::heart::heart::pray::pray::pray: yes

1 Like