Frs 2024 (flying rodeo system)

:point_right: meditation before HIT cold wather :snowflake::snowflake::cold_face:

More small board more FUN :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Did you consider mounting the battery in front of the mast, instead of out the rear? The weight distribution should be centred over the front wing, and having the battery out the back will significantly increase swing weight and force the rider to stand further forward on the board compared to not having the motor setup, as per your photo.

and if you get on the board you risk breaking the battery

Hi,

Yes i have alsoe made this version but batery in back its looot more efficient in water (you dont ewen feel when you touch a water). :fire::fire:

Batery have only 2,8 kg so this its realy not big weight and not so diferent in weight disteibition but significan gain in water resistance.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Dont wory this its BOMB PROOF and mechanisem its made to elimination this scenario.

:heart::heart::heart:

On normal board batery dont ewen stick out its completle under board. This its only 115 cm board

Batery alsoe made more safe ween you ride SURF PUMP version becuse batery its ower propeler and you touch batery before prop.

:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I didnโ€™t understand it, please elaborate.
Maybe use an AI or a translator. Somebody wrote to me using DeepL translate and it read like a native English.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: maybe im using a cheep translater :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Super sleek, I think these will fly off the shelf!.

Any time scale on when these will be available and a rough price guide?.

Those are awesome values. I can`t wait to see the new #takeoff_foil assist system. They must have about same power values as they as well ride almost an hour with 400wh battery. What I like most is that one can carry those batteries on planes for traveling! Maldives Iยดm coming :sweat_smile: