Gyro balanced efoil

@Jezza

Hi Jeremy,

I am 100% in the UK, Brit, raised in South Africa and moved back the the UK in 1993. If there is a pm feature here I can send you whatever proof that you wish.

I do know where you were coming from now and apologize for taking it as a personal attack.

I am based in the UK, I am trying pretty hard to get the sport more recognition here as there just seems to be nobody here. I have googled the lakes of the lake District, to Newquay in Cornwall through to the Lochs of Scotland and there is absolutely nobody I can find even hiring boards.

I may have missed one but I have tried a fair few google searches. there is a Takuma dealer here but selling online. I just cannot believe how with so much water around here, that efoil is just not taking off as it has in other regions.

Lets make it happen!

:metal:

seems like itā€™s in stock :thinking:

Not any more 3800 euro ?? or i miss may be an episode ā€¦

Supernova PRICE arrived in the office , not the supernova BOARD ā€¦:crazy_face:

Bahahaha thats a solid SCAM right there. It definitely is not in stock and hasnā€™t even hit the water yet!

Here

Looking forward to this 1 + 1 batteryā€¦
200304 Battery 1   1 detail

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

So you looking forward to Neverland too then?

This does not preclude vigilance. Watching the boards on the water on March 28th will not be enough as the ā€œ6.5kg 1and1ā€ promise is the keystone of the system. We might have a nice surprise thoughā€¦ :roll_eyes:

No we wontā€¦ Do you really think Mark has access to tech that none of the automotive, electric bicycle, electric skateboard, other efoil companies or Tesla have?

1 Like

1 hour ride and 1 hour charge is possible in my opinion. 6,5kg is light but also possible if you have a very efficient drive but you will not reach high speeds I guess.

Oh please show me the calculations you have usedā€¦ And which cells youā€™ve used to do themā€¦ :rofl:

If you use lipoā€™s, they can easely be charged with 1c. Energy density 150wh/kg so around 1kwh in total. Then you need to foil at 1000w wich is possible. Just saying this is possible does not mean that I believe everything he said about this product. New battery technology? I donā€™t think so.

A pack of 30q 12s11p
6,336kg ( without nickel strips ā€¦)
Capacity : I would say 28A x 3,3v = 1100wh
Charging rate /cell: 4A possible

Data : 10.8wh/cell so 225wh/kg on paper

So I guess yes you can fly 1 h at 15-18km/h and charge it in one hour

Another exemple : charge at 0.97C possible :

https://voltaplex.com/12s11p-43.2v-38.5ah-li-ion-18650-battery-pack-lg-mj1-cuboid

Thatā€™s the whole point. He claims heā€™s using LTO battery tech which canā€™t do that.
Lipos you can charge at 1c, but the biggest chargers are 20a which means your battery is 20Ah max. But that leaves you with a super volatile pack and swelling issues.
Liion you donā€™t want to charge higher than 0.5c otherwise you get a reduced life span so that would mean your fastest charge in an ideal situation would be 2hrs.

Now the other issue is he is claiming speeds of over 50kph as well with all his other utter nonsense. All together it ainā€™t gonna happen.

We could add that nobody here has measured the efficiency gain of a pulling propeller with respect to the pushing props we have. In one (or two) videos, I remember him repeating in one of his videos ā€œIt is soo efficientā€. A propeller rotating (cutting) through static water (zero velocity) should provide more lift than if it had been set in motion by a mast, allowing to decrease the prop size therefore the amp drawn. As a guestimate I think somebody mentioned 8-10%.

Push Prop has more Eta.
Greetings Frank

ā€œThis is a scamā€
ā€œNo. Itā€™s totally possible. Letā€™s wait and seeā€
ā€œAre you kidding me? Everything heā€™s said and not delivered on. Totally a scam.ā€
ā€œNah. I donā€™t think so. Letā€™s give him a chance. We only have to wait till the end of the month to find outā€
I feel sorry for the suckers who know less then us and buy one now, hoping to have whatā€™s been promised by the end of the month.

:call_me_hand:

Brian, what made you change your mind and give up your position of sales manager in the Supernova project just two weeks before the big day of 28th March 2020 ??

200309 Bye Supernova

3 Likes

The information went unnoticed in the containment information wave but:

• distributorsā€™ meeting postponed until further notice,
  • live video of the product planed next Saturday (March, 28th - should be 2pm Paris time) :grimacing: :eye:

200328 Live demo 2pm