Help with Flipsky 65161 75200 and VX3

Thanks for the photo . Picture is worth a thousand words!!

The Bluetooth module connects to the UART2 port #4 using the cable that feeds from that port.

You shouldn’t have anything connected to PPM port #2

I recall having to fiddle with the TX and RX wires to make sure they were connected properly to the correct pins on the Bluetooth module

This article might help IF you have that issue.

You will also have to config “app” in vesctools for UART

When you have it working the VX3 screen will display RU in the upper left corner.

The VX3 receiver is of course connected to COMM port #6

I replaced the short wire antenna with the 1.5m option from Flipsky and ran the wire along the bottom of the battery box to the front where the lid hinges. I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t have signal issues with water over the top of the board etc so that might be something you might consider but if you are already riding it doesn’t appear that you have an issue.

I use an old IPhone connected via the Bluetooth module to run the IOS version of vesctool. This lets me adjust things without carrying around a laptop and also lets me put the phone inside the Flite battery box to create a log file for a session if I want.

You are almost there!!:sunglasses: