HGLTECH efoil motor 65162

Click to enter HGLTECH GIVEAWAY to get FREE 65162 motor.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Flash sale for 65162 motor, few hours left! click here to get yours if you are interested.

does hgltech still exist? I cant find any offers from them because I am interested in the motor 65162

1 Like

Reading through this thread and noted this comment. Just curious about this design. The original Japanese made propellers by Yamaha has the same feature, there must be a reason the engineers designed this notch, no idea is it good or bad for the hydrodynamics? The outboards using this propeller has a cone shaped locking nut.

Yes: Brushless Motor Sensorless Amphibious Fully Waterproof motor 65162 | 1 - Firduo

Thanks!

Can someone help me with two questions:

“Voltage range: 9.5-12S (40-50.4V)” -> why is the minimum 9.5S and not 4S or 6S? Is there a reason or is lower voltage just slower and will work fine?

What prop mount type is better? there are splined and screws shafts, what are the advantages?

Thank you

Just a screw shaft, you can easily use various propellers, preferably a Flite propeller like v1 (https://www.custommotorsfrance.com/product/propeller-complete/).