HGLTECH HI200 75V 200A ESC Base On Vesc With Water Cooling Enclosure For E-Foil

Sorry about this,we are aware of this problem and will improve

1 Like

Anybody purchased from HGL-TECH? How long the delivery takes?

I ordered a VESC in summer, took about 2-3 weeks to Switzerland.

1 Like

Express take 5-7 days, registered mail take 15-20 days :relaxed:

HGLTECH Aliexpress new store is launching, FREE SHIPPING + All ITEM 10% OFF: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/911040120

HGLTECH Black Friday sales of Aliexpress store is also on going. Up to 50% OFF! Don’t miss out the offer!
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/911040120

What do you think about this 75V 200A VESC with upgraded Water Cooling Enclosure?
Pls let us know,thanks.

May be find a way that not things come out on each sides:

Harder to integrate

I think it a good idea to provide a waterproof ESC but this design looks a bit bulky… All the water connections at the side can be routed at the inside. And probably 1 channel right at the mosfets is more than suffient, the aluminium will do the rest…

1 Like

Here is the new 200A 75V ESC with special designed water cooling enclosure. What is your thought? It will be available very soon.

Feature:
1.Three-pipe large-flux water cooling heat dissipation
2.Corrosion-resistant metal case
3.Pressure-resistant and waterproof structure

1 Like

What gauge are the phase and battery leads?

you need to change machining of the housing. As it is you can not fix the esc without damaging/bending the fixing points. It is simple change in machining, you should consider it.

1 Like

#sobulky

Take a look at the new TeamTriforce 200A V3 VESC. That’s what an Efoil speed controller should look like. It’s super simple to put it in a waterproof case and add water-cooling.

1 Like

I am using the same VESC in waterproof ALU case and draw close to 200A motor current at start. Never needed water cooling. My temperature log never passes 55C.

1 Like

just checked their new version such a great work! definitely worth the extra money! I still hate those wires I wish they have used bolt terminals.

I will reserve judgement until I can see the inside and what the mating surface for the lid looks like.

1. Probably not a huge deal to whip up some spacers for the mounting points, but why do it this way?
  2. I am not in love with the 4 extra fittings and 2 extra pieces of plumbing to route the water.

I pre ordered the V3 last week, should be here in a couple weeks. I can’t get over how small it is 110x40x26.

I plan to water cool it but might try it without if it can handle what you say.

I tried passive with the trampa 75/300 and would overheat all the time.

take a look here:

I have some more heatsinking but It worth the hassle to avoid watercooling:

Anyone using the non-watercooled hgltech successfully, in an aluminum enclosure for example, and how are your temperatures?

Yes, I use one in an aluminium box attached to an aluminium plate. Max temp. with 7 degree water temp was 37 degrees C.

2 Likes