Motor mount GONG V2 alu mast and flipsky 65161+water cooled

Hello,
I have been designing this mount the past few days, it’s still in the prototyping phase, please comment on it, critique it. Some info: It is connected with four m5x180 imbus normal head screws, the thread for attaching the nose cone is designed to be 3d printed. The water cooling channel is designed to fit 8x6mm pneumatic tubing. Both cables and the hose will enter into the mast through a hole (can be seen on the model). Also based on the @Larsb mast model. The aim here is to not have any visible screws or so…, can also be fitted with a nose cone without a hole to “disable” the water cooling. Please do comment. STEP is accessible here: grabcad.

Have a look at this thread.

Hi, yes, thank you, I have seen that and studied it and I created this mount and I would just like to know your opinion from your experience.

hey @nawak, I was curious and clicked your grabcad link and found that it didn’t load any photos or preview of your work.
If you want feedback I think just drop photos into the thread and make it as easy as possible for others to see what you’ve been up to

Hi, yeah thanks that one is on me, didn’t notice that there was no preview on grabcad. So, here are a few photos, I am interested to see what you guys think.

I have found a more suitable thread for this discussion, moving it there. Thread.