My interpretation of Efoil

Hello,

Amazing work with the carbon and very clean setup inside the compartment. Very cool to see it all come together.

What are those blue connections inside of the VESC box called? I am in the process of combining the phase wires on my Trampa and like this approach.

1 Like

sir, you are a genius.

1 Like

hi friend i’m writing from planet earth which planet are you from? it is the most beautiful construction I have seen on this forum … but are you by chance the brother of virus? hahahah :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:… amazing

I got complexes to see your creations

1 Like

Hi, they are named terminal Mammuth. I bring the biggest ones and I opened a hole in the back in order to leave the wires to pass through. I did support in glass fiber in order to isolate them from the rest of the esc and old them in position.

Esagerato… :joy:
Comunque son contento che ti piaccia. Il problema di queste tavole è che si prestano molto a fantasie ed idee di design… e quinid una volta che ce l’hai in testa… ti tocca realizzarle. :wink:

Just awesome!

Can you explain is your batt box sealed with epoxy or it can be opened?

Do you have pics of top and bottom part of the board prior to joining?

Hi,
the battery is glued by epoxy, no way to open.
I’m sorry but I have no photo, but if you look the video you can see some images of the two half.