New Direct Drive Inrunner 65150

Thanks @Jezza thats what I had thought sbut with such great help here there is no need to take chances! Keep us updated on the 120kV version

Maytech advertise their 65162 as 6-20s on Alibaba.
Reachertech advertise their 65161 as 40-60V on Alibaba.

Ill try the reacher tech on 14s when it gets here.

2 Likes

Yes the back is sealed.

1 Like

Good investigative work! Nice to have friends in places.

Sorry for deleting post I had to, you can contact me by MP for info

Ok, long story short, maytech en Reacher are sourcing their motors at the company below.

http://m.en.hobiba.cn/

Just for the record

2 Likes

Okay, now what?
What do we do with the information?

Have been following a bit here.
Reacher vs Maytech

One is cheaper,
The other is water proof,

And the test results please.
Im eagerly awaiting.

1 Like

We could potentially look at doing a group buy.

Both motors are waterproof. Only one (Maytech) has been tested at this stage.

Hopefully my Maytech one will arrive soon though and I can get some data to see if the 120Kv is better than the 100Kv.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I missed the deleted posts. What did they say?

Couple pics of factory where motor is made. And then the name of factory that has been repeated already.

1 Like

One advise, don’t each of you send email to the factory, they are not gona like it and they won’t sell one motor. They are not selling direct small quantity that’s why they sell to trading companies. The best way to do it is what Jezza suggested, a group buy. For 500pcs, the price would be half of what retail companies currently offer.

We need the number, especially having Maytech on the forum you can bet they will complain to the factory and ask them to not sell direct.

Also this factory is not manufacturing the rotor and stator. I think they are getting the stator and rotor, winding the stator and assembling it. The tube they are sliding the stator in seems to have a really thick wall, not sure it is necessary and it could be potential to reduce the diameter of the motor. You can bet stator and rotor are purchased in the Dongguan area, I’m going to have a look. Most of the chinese motor factory I have been in contact with wind the stator by hand, they don’t even use winding machine, no reason we couldnt do it.

1 Like

After looking at another pic, tube holding stator is not that thick, no much saving here

1 Like

I second this. In my opinion we definitely need a joined up approach and one line of contact on behalf of the forum else it’s going to get messy. @Manufoil you might have talked yourself into a job :wink:

All depends the order quantity we can reach…

1 Like

For sure. I can’t imagine it would be a huge number to be honest.

https://flipsky.net/collections/e-skateboard/products/brushless-sensored-motor-amphibious-fully-waterproof-motor-65161-195kv-6000w-for-efoil-ejet-boards-ebike

Flipsky 65161 195KV 6000W for Efoil

1 Like

My English is very poor, completely depends on the translation software, excuse me.
This is undoubtedly a good news. I am in China, where Efoil is an unpopular sport. The high price is the main reason.It costs $22,000 for an all-imported version and $5,800 for a home-made one,Personally, I think Efoil is a more interesting toy for a team to play with, so I will develop my own team. I am also looking for a more reasonable motor, and my own order quantity is estimated to be 20-50 sets.
I will take the responsibility to communicate and negotiate with manufacturer, but just like what you say, everything depends on the order quantity we can achieve, I through Efoil BBS active users to guess, it won’t have a very ideal group number, later I will phone http://m.en.hobiba.cn/, I will inform you of the manufacturer’s order requirements. If the negotiation goes well, we should choose a reputable person in Efoil BBS to organize the group buying post, and the final quantity will be used as the bargaining chip between me and the manufacturer。

Hi Tizoc,
I would appreciate you let me deal with Hobiba and not creat a total confusion. I shared the information for transparency. I’m already speaking with them and asked for MOQ ect.

Thank you
Regards

1 Like

This factory is used to work with some trader as Maytech, Reacher, Flipsky. If within one day they receive small request for MOQ they will just stop all communication which would be very unfortunate

1 Like