New easyfoil prop

It looks like there is propellers available in the webshop, so I would assume it is only to order it directly from there.

I order it on web shop and received it in few days, amazing propā€¦

Well, i asked on the web site so if there are FR propellers then they run a poor businessā€¦ I guess they will have their moment up to when efoiling is more mainstream and then disappear, like all companies that do not stay competitive. I can get 4 flite propellers for the same cost as one FR - and the flite prop is really good!

EDIT: Iā€™ve had a spree of bad luck lately, running into the bottom and breaking stabs and props left and rightā€¦ with the price of a flite prop itā€™s OK but less so if paying for an FR prop. Three blade was 173ā‚¬ with taxes and shipping last time i checked.

Hello Larsb,
Iā€™m not sure if we received your request.
Normally we reply to all requests within 24 hours, if not this was accidentally.
If you have any questions you can write me a PM or also a mail to info (at) easyfoil.eu

Best regards,
EASYFOIL.EU

No worries. Just to be clear: i was talking about FR/flying rodeo prop and their (sad to say it) shaky customer service.

I can see the confusion being in the easyfoil prop thread :grinning:

hahaha ok, heard about that service, thats why we have our own prop

I was surprised that I could easily buy a FR prop recently, after it has previously been too difficult and expensive.

The service I received from Manta was not good at all recently, and they put up their price of just a plastic moulded propellor. The FR eco two blade ended up cheaper than the plastic manta, and so much prettier.

1 Like

I just received a manta prop and itā€™s not just a plastic prop. Itā€™s incredibly stiff and seems built like a tank, thin but cannot be flexed at all. Iā€™ll try it and report, iā€™d guess itā€™s probably worth the cost, at least if you live in the US so the shipping and taxes are OK.

Never had an issue ordering from Flying Rodeo. David has always been quite honest about how busy he is. Just be patient and wait for the next batch. His folding prop is truly amazing

2 Likes

In the last year I have been emailing him, calling him, also wrote him a PM in this forum.
He replayed ones with the prices and then never again. Even when I said how I can do the payment.

I guess he is busy, and more before he release their new product.

Tried it alreadyā€¦ Works great sofar and super efficient with maytech 65162 motor

1 Like

Finally got out on this propā€¦ Itā€™s freaking fantastic. Iā€™m pretty decently heavy. 190lb and my board is carbon so itā€™s not EPS light or anything. Had me foiling at 2000W doing about 28-29km/h. Awesome upgrade to 3D printed props I was using. The prop that comes with the flipsky motors couldnā€™t even get me to foil.

1 Like

Did you buy the 5,5Inch Prop with reduce Hub?

6ā€ prop similar to some other vendor props. Beauty.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE:
EASYFOIL Folding Propeller for Maytech, Flipsky, ā€¦ 65161 / 65162: 200 ā‚¬ only VAT incl.
EASYDRIVE PLUS and EASYFOIL TWO Carbon Edition also in sale.