New Foil Assist builds 2024 - Rumours

@David

Pretty sure you didn’t require yourself to sign a non-disclosure so why not just tell us what it is?:grinning::sunglasses::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Big fan of your company and products!

1 Like

@Foilguy

You are going to be an even bigger fan once you see this :wink:

I am keen on waiting but if its going to be end of the year I would rather have hours on the water with the FD, is it going to be at least mid year launch?

@oceanfrother

Hmmm more insider teasing or accidental siting evidence??:grinning::grinning::sunglasses::wink:

just say wait or not

I’d say there are at least 2 other companies coming to market next year… I’d imagine they’d aim for the summer season too…

Gossips all yous wants is the gossips

I just want to know where to put my money either Flite or FD

Ahh sorry, you’re the OP😅
Tbh I was just trolling to get attention to my post , sorry again :pensive:

Wait :wink: There is several systems coming out next year including ours. Then you can assess each system and work out which works best for you. Just like different foils work for different people.

I was also waiting for the takuma and it was a waist of time because although the design is good it limits people to their foils which suck ass. I just need to know without much spoilers on the design or whatever is it going to be used for DW, Sup foil, tow in or just a prone angle.

Based on their efoil I wouldn’t have gotten my hopes up personally… But if lift, fliteboard and a others do bring things to market I’d imagine the offerings would be more interesting… I guess it’s all about when the release dates may be…

Would you have a link ?

1 Like

Takuma Foil Assist initially planned in summer 2023: postponed or simply cancelled due to excessively creative competition ? It’s true that the FDA V2 has reshuffled the deck…

Its good for them they didnt launch who is going to buy an assist that only works with takuma?

It looks like Flite went for a thinner motor at 46mm. Ultimately that’s almost the diameter of modern fuselages anyway. Motor at bottom of mast with low drag is interesting, but this would keep you in the flite ecosystem as I’d imagine you need their wings and boards…

same problem as the Takuma design

Some more data: Weight close to 19.5 kg (including battery). 82cm carbon efoil, 42mm fuselage, folding prop.
Some weeks ago tested in Fiji by the team riders (including Adam Bennetts)

model design is integrated into flite? So flite ecosystem?